UDFA's?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
Can anyone please tell me when teams can begin signing UDFA's (immediately after the Draft?) and which ones are you hoping the Rams will consider signing?

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
paceram said:
Can anyone please tell me when teams can begin signing UDFA's (immediately after the Draft?) and which ones are you hoping the Rams will consider signing?
pretty sure it's immediately after the draft

bluecoconuts

Legend
paceram said:

I'm assuming as soon as the draft ends right? Maybe tomorrow?

I'm shocked that nobody has taken Da'Rick Rogers yet, someone has to pick him up in the 7th? If not, that might be the first guy we call... Not being picked at all might humble him enough to get his shit together.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
bluecoconuts said:
paceram said:

I'm shocked that nobody has taken Da'Rick Rogers yet, someone has to pick him up in the 7th? If not, that might be the first guy we call... Not being picked at all might humble him enough to get his shyte together.
Must have been a terrible interviewer

bluecoconuts

Legend
brokeu91 said:
bluecoconuts said:
paceram said:

I'm shocked that nobody has taken Da'Rick Rogers yet, someone has to pick him up in the 7th? If not, that might be the first guy we call... Not being picked at all might humble him enough to get his shyte together.

Must have, he must be off a lot of teams boards completely.

paceram

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
bluecoconuts said:
brokeu91 said:
bluecoconuts said:
paceram said:

If you are Jeff Fisher and he is still available after the Draft do you try to sign him?

bluecoconuts

Legend
paceram said:
bluecoconuts said:
brokeu91 said:
bluecoconuts said:
paceram said:

If you are Jeff Fisher and he is still available after the Draft do you try to sign him?

Depends on how bad they saw him.. He has talent, I think I may try to bring him into camp, no promises or anything... If he doesn't work out, oh well, if he shows talent maybe try to stick him on the practice squad. I can't imagine he'd unseat anybody. I think the only receiver who has a chance of losing his job is Pettis, and I don't see that happening by someone who's been a headcase like Rogers.. Especially with how Pettis performed in the redzone.

jap

Legend
paceram said:

As soon as the draft is completed, the raiding, er, signing, of UDFA's officially begins. :ww:

paceram

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
bluecoconuts said:
paceram said:
bluecoconuts said:
brokeu91 said:
bluecoconuts said:
paceram said:

Depends on how bad they saw him.. He has talent, I think I may try to bring him into camp, no promises or anything... If he doesn't work out, oh well, if he shows talent maybe try to stick him on the practice squad. I can't imagine he'd unseat anybody. I think the only receiver who has a chance of losing his job is Pettis, and I don't see that happening by someone who's been a headcase like Rogers.. Especially with how Pettis performed in the redzone.

I don't think the Rams really need him but he is very talented and I think he could be an asset (I actually think he has the talent to be a #1 Receiver) if he can stay out of trouble! Jeff Fisher might be one of the few NFL Coaches willing to work with him?