CAMP REPORT UDFA’s - The Undrafted Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Crap. Coney to Washington. Should have figured after they choose Allen over him.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

I’ll be surprised if Reeder makes the team. Former PSU lber who had trouble staying healthy and got beat out by better recruits.

But Bates has a lot of potential. I thought he was their best and highest ceiling Olineman.

Nick Scott (drafted) - fits the mold of team leader who loves football. Changed positions from RB to Safety. Very good special teams player.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’ll be surprised if Reeder makes the team. Former PSU lber who had trouble staying healthy and got beat out by better recruits.

But Bates has a lot of potential. I thought he was their best and highest ceiling Olineman.

Nick Scott (drafted) - fits the mold of team leader who loves football. Changed positions from RB to Safety. Very good special teams player.
Unfortunately, I think Bates actually signed elsewhere - looks like Philly got him.

dang

Legend
Beau Benzchawel, G - does anyone have any info as to why he went undrafted? He has had some injuries but was like 2nd team All American at one point.
TJ Edwards, ILB - gotta believe he would have a shot at our 53 man roster with our relatively thin ILB corp.