UCLA

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
To be fair, Kansas can't exactly attract good coaches. They have to take shots in the dark and hope for the best. Leavitt would be great there. He's an expert at building programs. The problem is that you still have to convince your university to hire a guy who hit a kid and then tried to obstruct the investigation the last time he was the HC.
I cant remember, but what happened with Mark Mangino in Kansas? Did he get fired? He was oneguy who actually had them on track

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I cant remember, but what happened with Mark Mangino in Kansas? Did he get fired? He was oneguy who actually had them on track

He got fired for abusive behavior towards his players, IIRC. He had done a really nice job there.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Bruins mounted a great comeback …. we’re down by 17 with 11min to play and came back to make it a contest. Courageous performance by Thompson-Robinson , got hit continually, kept the game alive until he got hit one time too many. Garbers came in , throws a nice ball but got picked at the end. Ducks 34-UCLA 31. Entertaining game.