Tutu Atwell {updated} only ball carrier in NFL to hit 21 mph twice

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Yeah, seems like if we were chasing a WR are that spot, we were going to be disappointed then. Aw well
That’s why you don’t draft totally for need. There was a group of speedy receivers and it seemed like teams all felt that they better grab one before they were all gone. So the all drafted them too early. I don’t think any of the five have really done much.

The big head scratcher was why the Rams felt that they even needed one.

And they idea of Snead punting on that draft due to lack of senior film and instead choosing to take measurable guys, is funny. Isn’t Junior and Sophomore film worth anything? And what about size being an important measurable.

At least they got Skow. He’s looking like potentially having second round value if he continues developing.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
If Stafford hadn't have missed him, we'd have seen Tutu score on a long TD. That's all he is possibly useful for. He's just too damn small to have running balls on end arounds, he'd get murdered and likely cough the ball up.

MachS

Hall of Fame
That’s why you don’t draft totally for need. There was a group of speedy receivers and it seemed like teams all felt that they better grab one before they were all gone. So the all drafted them too early. I don’t think any of the five have really done much.

The big head scratcher was why the Rams felt that they even needed one.
Happy Season 5 GIF by The Office

MachS

Hall of Fame
If Stafford hadn't have missed him, we'd have seen Tutu score on a long TD. That's all he is possibly useful for. He's just too damn small to have running balls on end arounds, he'd get murdered and likely cough the ball up.
Stafford played pretty great honestly. If he hits that throw to Tutu, and if ARob and Kupp dont both drop TDs he would have had a huge game. But Tutu definitely beat his man cleanly on that one. Will be interesting to see how things shake out with WR snaps when Van comes back.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I will say this, if we want a deep speed WR for cheap, TY Hilton still out there lol. Just saying, but I know we have more pressing needs
Isn't Fuller out there too he is not old what's his deal? Of course I wouldn't want to rock the Obj boat but we need help now.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Isn't Fuller out there too he is not old what's his deal? Of course I wouldn't want to rock the Obj boat but we need help now.
That's why I would go after someone like that where he wouldn't necessarily be a threat to OBJ, but can specialize on those deep shots for the short being. I get what you are saying tho on rocking the OBJ boat as it sure is looking like we need him back, but it'll take time since hes coming off a big injury.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Stafford played pretty great honestly. If he hits that throw to Tutu, and if ARob and Kupp dont both drop TDs he would have had a huge game. But Tutu definitely beat his man cleanly on that one. Will be interesting to see how things shake out with WR snaps when Van comes back.
Yea the other thing on that was what Sanchez said which was about Staffords arm which was good to hear. Sanchez may not be the best but he has a soft spot for the Rams and Stafford a lot of respect there and even interviews all last season he stuck by the Rams and especially Stafford more often than not. Obviously Dan O had Staffords back but that's a different situation. Sanchez was pretty objective.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Yeah you can’t blame tutu for anything yesterday. That miss was a big one by Stafford. Should have been a relatively easy TD if thrown to the outside. Tutu was wide open. What would we be saying today about tutu had Stafford hit him (like he should have) and tutu had this 60+ long TD catch.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
That's why I would go after someone like that where he wouldn't necessarily be a threat to OBJ, but can specialize on those deep shots for the short being. I get what you are saying tho on rocking the OBJ boat as it sure is looking like we need him back, but it'll take time since hes coming off a big injury.

So Rams aside what's Fullers deal for real? How can a Green Bay or Indy Baltimore etc. not be interested? Is there issues with him health or otherwise?

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
So Rams aside what's Fullers deal for real? How can a Green Bay or Indy Baltimore etc. not be interested? Is there issues with him health or otherwise?
Thought he got busted for PEDs and I'm guessing it also kept a few teams away from him.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Thought he got busted for PEDs and I'm guessing it also kept a few teams away from him.

-Fuller ? I thought he was coming off like a knee injury from last season & got hurt 2 games ago? Missed most of training camp from injury?
His 40 time(speed) is not very good & is subject to getting beat deep

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
-Fuller ? I thought he was coming off like a knee injury from last season & got hurt 2 games ago? Missed most of training camp from injury?
His 40 time(speed) is not very good & is subject to getting beat deep
You might be thinking Kyle Fuller the CB. We were discussing Will Fuller the WR.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Yea the other thing on that was what Sanchez said which was about Staffords arm which was good to hear. Sanchez may not be the best but he has a soft spot for the Rams and Stafford a lot of respect there and even interviews all last season he stuck by the Rams and especially Stafford more often than not. Obviously Dan O had Staffords back but that's a different situation. Sanchez was pretty objective.
Yea prior to the season and even after week 1 I had concerns about Stafford's arm. It didnt look the same versus the Bills. But it was likely just out of shape because he hardly threw all off-season. But it looks strong and fine now to me.

Now my only concern is ARob. We had such high expectations for him and after all the talk in the off-season to see him only have 12 targets through 3 games. 12 targets!! not catches. 4 targets a game is not nearly enough for a skilled WR2 in our offense. Yes he should have had a TD yesterday it really was a terrible drop. But I would've liked to see McVay and Stafford go back to him a lot for the rest of the game to build his confidence. I mean 7 catches in three games for ARob?? And now with the increased usage of Skow...and when Van comes back he'll soak up some targets too. OBJ looked so much better coming into this offense last year, the ARob showing so far has me a bit concerned tbh.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Robinson has a lot of pride and he's a badass. He'll figure it out.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
You might be thinking Kyle Fuller the CB. We were discussing Will Fuller the WR.

Ok - my bad for sure. He has flashed an excellent WR. I don’t think he is a fit for The Rams? If I saw any of his stats or career I’d have a few different memories of some of his moments or plays.
-Still Jordan Fuller is the player I was posting about.I like him,but question if he has any upside at all & IMO hasn’t gotten any better.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Yea prior to the season and even after week 1 I had concerns about Stafford's arm. It didnt look the same versus the Bills. But it was likely just out of shape because he hardly threw all off-season. But it looks strong and fine now to me.

Now my only concern is ARob. We had such high expectations for him and after all the talk in the off-season to see him only have 12 targets through 3 games. 12 targets!! not catches. 4 targets a game is not nearly enough for a skilled WR2 in our offense. Yes he should have had a TD yesterday it really was a terrible drop. But I would've liked to see McVay and Stafford go back to him a lot for the rest of the game to build his confidence. I mean 7 catches in three games for ARob?? And now with the increased usage of Skow...and when Van comes back he'll soak up some targets too. OBJ looked so much better coming into this offense last year, the ARob showing so far has me a bit concerned tbh.

I agree I will think it should come as the season goes but what I don't understand is if ARob can get open on teams example the bears with no other weapons and no qbs why are we struggling when everyone focuses on Kupp. It is concerning and he had what one drop last year I think he already has 2 or 3 this year. Slight worried.not panicking yet.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing yesterday when I saw ARob. OBJ was just better in our system an all around better player. I can't imagine OBJ dropping that extremely easy pass in the endzone. OBJ had some of the best hands I've seen. I'm really hoping that the knee doesn't effect his athleticism, because he also had that over ARob in spades.