"Tried to tell yall" - Ramsey

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
Slimy Union propaganda or Slimy Khan propaganda??
As always, the truth lies somewhere in the middle

Ellard80

Legend
This article is bleh... it gives like one or two examples. Also Jalen Ramsey ain't exactly a bastion of moral excellence, including sleeping with teamates girls.

I could give a fuck about jackonsville or Tom Coughlin, but this article is oozing with all this outrage, then does very little to actually back it up.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
NFLPA statement tells players to think twice before signing with Jax. Lol, that's a first.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
I haven’t read anything that points to TC being too much of a hard ass.

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jalen Ramsey ain't exactly a bastion of moral excellence, including sleeping with teamates girls.
Hold on, sleeping with a teammate's sister is a lot different than sleeping with a teammate's girl. I have heard zero stories of him sleeping with a teammate's wife or girlfriend.

Ellard80

Legend
Hold on, sleeping with a teammate's sister is a lot different than sleeping with a teammate's girl. I have heard zero stories of him sleeping with a teammate's wife or girlfriend.

Heard some guys on FOX or ESPN radio talking about it..... impregnated teammates girl then got another girl prego while she was prego.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
That's a lot of Italian sauce.

prego_ori.jpg

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Heard some guys on FOX or ESPN radio talking about it..... impregnated teammates girl then got another girl prego while she was prego.
Again, I think you have it wrong, he has a daughter with Golden Taint's sister. Which is very different then a "Teammate's Girl."

Ellard80

Legend
Again, I think you have it wrong, he has a daughter with Golden Taint's sister. Which is very different then a "Teammate's Girl."

He left Golden Taint's sister pregnant with their 2nd child for an instagram model. Yeah that's another story.

I honestly don't really care about any of that - but I'm also not going to lie about who Jalen Ramsey has given me evidence to be, all the way back from his FSU days. He is 100% pure punk and always has been.

But if he can ball I honestly don't care, but if my kids looked up to him. It would be a "teachable moment" for sure.

Last edited:

Ellard80

Legend
Tom Coughlin,,,,, yeah I can't stand micro managers.

However being a "hard ass" like Coughlin/parcells school. Those days are long gone.

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He left Golden Taint's sister pregnant with their 2nd child for an instagram model. Yeah that's another story.

I honestly don't really care about any of that - but I'm also not going to lie about who Jalen Ramsey has given me evidence to be, all the way back from his FSU days. He is 100% pure punk and always has been.

But if he can ball I honestly don't care, but if my kids looked up to him. It would be a "teachable moment" for sure.
I am not defending what he has done. I am just saying that we shouldn't miss-represent it.