Trevor Lawrence

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Its exciting...the possibility of getting to watch someone as good as Peyton. If he pans out.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Best since Peyton Manning. I'm sticking to that. And Fields, Wilson, Lance, and Trask are all good quarterbacks as well. It's looking like a strong upper class, and could have the most QBs picked in the first since, I think (correct me if I'm wrong) 2011.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'll probably have to eat my words since Lawrence is playing my beloved Irish today, but while I think he's a great prospect, I dont see what all the hype is about.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Notre Shame makes their annual big game blowout appearance today. It’s really painful being a fan. At least I have the Rams!

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
I'll probably have to eat my words since Lawrence is playing my beloved Irish today, but while I think he's a great prospect, I dont see what all the hype is about.
Agreed on Lawrence, nice prospect but 1 overall,ah.

Also N.D did good this year,ended # 4,that's good when you have a schedule with Clemson on it twice imho.

And the Fla Bama game was Awesome, even thou they lost,moved up to 10.

Man I would've liked Bama beat , nothing against but every every year title game.

Need a change up.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Agreed on Lawrence, nice prospect but 1 overall,ah.

Also N.D did good this year,ended # 4,that's good when you have a schedule with Clemson on it twice imho.

And the Fla Bama game was Awesome, even thou they lost,moved up to 10.

Man I would've liked Bama beat , nothing against but every every year title game.

Need a change up.

I believe that in first Clemson game, Clemson had starters out due to CoVid, including Trevor.

Otherwise they played a pretty weak schedule. I hate weak schedules. I'm not a Notre Dame fan but it gives a false sense of security in your teams abilities, and it sets fans up for huge let downs. Also it puts weaker teams in the playoffs.

Tano

Legend
He definitely has an arm on him but I haven't watched any games.

Can he make throws with only 1 to 2 seconds before getting pressured like Goff gets pressured now

You pressure any QB and their throwing ability goes way down.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

He's a better prospect than Luck imo.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Fields is playing better tonight.

There's no Luck in this draft.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Lawrence was exposed tonight,he's no better than Goff as a draft pick.

DISCLAIMER I hate system/spread Qbs

Luck knew a Pro System,Check, Luck ran like a 4.6 Check, Luck played on a Colts team that really didn't have much talent,he took them to the next level, Check.

Is that Trevor, LMAO

Malibu

Pro Bowler
Watching that playoff game against OSU gave me pause. Lawrence didn't look great, but I have seen other games where he did.

College players are so hard to evaluate, because some will go to the pros and some have zero chance. So when a potential NFL prospect plays against a guy or guys who will be selling insurance after the season ends the NFL prospect looks all world. You never know truly how good they are because the competition is not like the NFL where every player is solid to great.

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
One of my buddies is from Cartersville, GA. about an hour from me. He Coached Trevor in Baseball, and helped coach him in football at one point. He has been telling me about him since the kid was in Middle school. Telling me he was going to be in the pros one day, blah blah blah. But everybody who coaches football tells you about kids that are going to be in the NFL and all that. I never really paid attention to him about Trevor until I saw him in the Nation Championship the first time. Now I am like OK, so this kid was REALLY good. Like not only going to play in the NFL, but potential First pick in the draft. LOL.

TexasRam

Legend
I love seeing the hype every year. I don’t buy it. Not to say the kid is gonna flop, it’s just the projections are so often not it makes me laugh when people predict with such assuredness.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Luck might of been the Best Qb to come out of College ever.

Took a 2 14 to what 11 5 in his 1st year. ? Who the heck did that. And did it again the next year.

Whenever he was out how did the Colts do ? Luck just got himself FuBarred,. He could make all the throws, read the D's from day 1 but because he wanted to win,ran too much.

Manning had better talent, Harrison Faulk Oline etc and he went 3 13 his 1st year.

Lawrence will need YEARS to read what Luck Manning could do.

Like Brandt said the NFL draft is All About Hyping the Qb.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Luck might of been the Best Qb to come out of College ever.

Took a 2 14 to what 11 5 in his 1st year. ? Who the heck did that. And did it again the next year.
Lol. Luck was really good out of the gate, no doubt but let's not pretend he was joining the Cleveland Browns. They may have been 2-14 in the year they chose to "Suck for Luck", but prior to that season they had made playoffs in 9 straight years. And averaged 12 wins per year in that 9 game stretch
I'm not sold on Lawrence, I think he played on such a loaded team its hard to see what he'll be like. Sure didnt look all world in his last 2 playoff losses

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Lol. Luck was really good out of the gate, no doubt but let's not pretend he was joining the Cleveland Browns. They may have been 2-14 in the year they chose to "Suck for Luck", but prior to that season they had made playoffs in 9 straight years. And averaged 12 wins per year in that 9 game stretch
I'm not sold on Lawrence, I think he played on such a loaded team its hard to see what he'll be like. Sure didnt look all world in his last 2 playoff losses

Yeah cause they had Manning.lol Very few Qbs raise above the team and IMHO Luck and Manning are 2 of them.

If Luck had a legit line he still might be playing.

I'll admit I'm freaking really biased against the Spread when it comes to LT's 2 point BS and Really Really Qbs.

Honesty coming out of College,I thought Luck was the best,Peyton next and I thought Eli would hit cause of David Cutcliffe but still had a few doubts. Other than that had my doubts on every Qb coming out.

Now Hell I might be wrong, Trevor could be the greatest of all time, but putting him in Luck's Manning class at this point,Ah No.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah cause they had Manning.lol Very few Qbs raise above the team and IMHO Luck and Manning are 2 of them.
They had a heck of a receiving squad. They were no 2-14 team, it’s laughable to say so. The Colts sold Caldwell down the River, when Manning was done they tanked the season and Caldwell got fired for it.
I agree that great QB can elevate a team to a point but conversely you can’t win with dreadful QB play. The Colts combo wouldn’t have won more then 2 games with the 85 Bears defense

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
They had a heck of a receiving squad. They were no 2-14 team, it’s laughable to say so. The Colts sold Caldwell down the River, when Manning was done they tanked the season and Caldwell got fired for it.
I agree that great QB can elevate a team to a point but conversely you can’t win with dreadful QB play. The Colts combo wouldn’t have won more then 2 games with the 85 Bears defense
Props to you Bro. But here.

The Colts where 2 14 the year before Fact

Luck took them to 11 5 the next year Fact.

His only Wr was Wayne a 34 year old HOFer And who was his Rb, line D etc etc etc .

Manning had Wayne Harrison Faulk James etc etc. And much better Oline.

And here's the reply name 1 Qb that took his team further than Luck in his rookie year did, IMHO you or No one else can.

Luck was the best Qb prospect EVER to come out.

And like I've posted mentioning Trevor with Luck or Manning is well B.S..