Trend of the game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

duckhunter

Starter
Jack,

Thank you for answering our questions.

Do you know if the Commissioner was Shirley Temple in a earlier life? His feminine side has watered down the 'hitting' so much that the defenders have actually been flagged for apparently no other reason than hitting a wr too hard recently. Can't hit the QB high or low or too hard in the chest. The game has become an air circus supervised by kittygarden teachers.

Thanks,

Duck

Happy to be with you all and answer as many questions as these ol fingers will allow. The game has changed so much that I hardly recognize it at times, but that might be a product of natural evolution. I don't question Roger's passion but I don't always agree with changes being made from the top down. Football is football and it is meant to be physical. You gotta be able to hit people.

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
Happy to be with you all and answer as many questions as these ol fingers will allow. The game has changed so much that I hardly recognize it at times, but that might be a product of natural evolution. I don't question Roger's passion but I don't always agree with changes being made from the top down. Football is football and it is meant to be physical. You gotta be able to hit people.
Hey Jack. I remember you from Fountain Valley. You and Larry Brooks lived cross the street from each other. I still remember his license plate, Rams90, on a bronco, remember? I think it was Thistle street. Lived onFilbert and attended Ethan Allen. My sister was in the same classroom as Jackie. I walked up to you while you were washing your car, I think I was 6 years old and I asked for your autograph and you asked if I had a pen, remember? I was so bummed, looking at you with your garage door open and surely there was a pen in there. Lol it's all good bro. I know you remember. I also recall the Christmas Eve fire that was right near your home, next door? 2 doors down? Great neighborhood though. Best regards. Devin

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
B
by the way I'd still like that autograph. Devinregnier@hotmail.com