Tre'Davious White last in NFL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
He has been terrible.
That doesn't mean he won't improve, but, improving when the team is, say, 4-8, doesn't mean much.
Getting Williams back and playing Witherspoon over White should help.
Ive also been disappointed in Curl.
He has mostly been invisible and not great in coverage either. That said, I don't think the team has been able to use him how they wanted to given the injuries at S and in the D backfield over all.
On the O side, Dotson has been pretty good in the run game, but, he has been bad in pass pro.....very bad.

Memphis Ram

Legend
He has been terrible.
That doesn't mean he won't improve, but, improving when the team is, say, 4-8, doesn't mean much.
Getting Williams back and playing Witherspoon over White should help.
Ive also been disappointed in Curl.
He has mostly been invisible and not great in coverage either. That said, I don't think the team has been able to use him how they wanted to given the injuries at S and in the D backfield over all.
On the O side, Dotson has been pretty good in the run game, but, he has been bad in pass pro.....very bad.
When I saw that Curl hadn't had an INT in 3 seasons and wasn't a thumper I questioned that move. Hoping for the best.

fearsomefour

Legend
When I saw that Curl hadn't had an INT in 3 seasons and wasn't a thumper I questioned that move. Hoping for the best.
I think, and this is just my speculation, is they were looking to use him in that sort of hybrid role, playing close to line of scrimmage.
He is a good tackler and could fill that role well.
I think he is more suited to that sort of role that as a pure cover safety.
Just a thought.

Tano

Legend
I think, and this is just my speculation, is they were looking to use him in that sort of hybrid role, playing close to line of scrimmage.
He is a good tackler and could fill that role well.
I think he is more suited to that sort of role that as a pure cover safety.
Just a thought.
He probably would do a 1000 times better in the hybrid role than relying on either Reeder or Rozeboom as one of the linebackers.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I have gone from hoping he could regain some of that old form to thinking he's done. He probably has until Williams is back. Which I hope is soon.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
He's playing like a CB coming off of back to back season ending injuries.

Wierd.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
With the experience on the back end I thought we'd be better there. The strength of the defense is the front 5. ILB's and DB's have not be good at all. If it doesn't get better we won't be making a second half run like last year.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
This is not good news. We really needed to hit on some good F/A's.
White -- toast.
DWill -- just now coming off IR.
JJIII -- IR.
Kam Curl -- ing up into a ball.
Parkinson -- not lighting the world on fire, yet.
Jonah J. -- IR.
Dotson -- a pass pro turnstile, apparently.
Depending on rookies is not a good long-term strat. We needed to hit on some of these vets, and haven't yet. IMO, we need F/A:
- CB's (2)
- WR
- LB (in the worst way, prolly 2)

Last edited:

Antonius

Pro Bowler
I thought this dude was brought in to be a veteran presence and provide depth. I think injuries to Kendrick and Williams thrust him into a starting role. But yeah, White is absolutely cooked.

DzRams

Rookie
Name
Desmal M
- TE (again) (not impressed with Parkinson's blocking, yet)
I'm not sure how you feel about PFF but according to them, Parkinson has the best-rated pass pro on the team at 76.0. That's just short of elite. His overall rating is 64.7 which is average. FWIW...

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
I'm not sure how you feel about PFF but according to them, Parkinson has the best-rated pass pro on the team at 76.0. That's just short of elite. His overall rating is 64.7 which is average. FWIW...
Oh.... where did I hear otherwise?? nvm gonna edit my post, thanks.