Tre Masons a Wanted Man

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
and this is how I feel about it

giphy.gif

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Stick a fork in Mason, because he's done. Benny Cunningham and Malcolm Brown, you both just got promoted.

How can you be such an idiot? Blowing off a court date and getting a bench warrant just doubles your legal problems. They will revoke his bail and he might see jail time now. I think that will warrant a suspension by the league office, not to mention what the Rams will do to him now.
You'd think he'd do everything possible to save his NFL career. Instead he just wrecked it.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Hey Tre, it would have been nice if you could have eluded defenders last year the way you are eluding the legal system now.

lockdnram21

Legend
Stick a fork in Mason, because he's done. Benny Cunningham and Malcolm Brown, you both just got promoted.

How can you be such an idiot? Blowing off a court date and getting a bench warrant just doubles your legal problems. They will revoke his bail and he might see jail time now. I think that will warrant a suspension by the league office, not to mention what the Rams will do to him now.
You'd think he'd do everything possible to save his NFL career. Instead he just wrecked it.
Benny yes. Malcom no.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Maybe Fisher paid him off so he would have a reason to draft another RB this year

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
Tre started to fall apart the moment Gurley was drafted. I doubt the Rams end up keeping him and I'm not too sad about it. He has talent but he sucked last year and doesn't have it between the ears.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Rams should have moved him for a midround pick, even a 5th rounder would have been good. Talent only goes so far man, when a dude tanks it's best to cut bait early and get something for him.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Where is all this coming from? Tre was a good kid in college and never had any trouble? Too disappointing. He's a really good player.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
Where is all this coming from? Tre was a good kid in college and never had any trouble? Too disappointing. He's a really good player.

Not saying Mason did anything bad in college but if he did you probably weren't going to hear about it. Auburn has a reputation for sweeping stuff under the rug. They also have a knack for taking in players that get kicked out of other schools. Cam Newton, Nick Marshall, Tray Matthews, etc. The list goes on.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Man. What is up with Tre?

Might need to draft another RB late, or lean on Malcolm Brown.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Todd Gurley, please stay out of trouble. We seem to have a knack of drafting running backs who do really well their rookie season and then completely tank the following year. Tre needs to be cut. Benny is a better player anyway and we can give more carries to Tavon.