Tre Mason arrested for minor incident

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I actually loved when we drafted Mason and he showed some great flashes as a rookie but he has turned out to be a huge mess. It's a shame.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I dunno. Lotta questions for sure. I'm not sure police can break into a house, though, even if he fled. Maybe they can if they witness a felony, but I'm not exactly sure about the law in that case. I agree that it's a stupid series of events that amounts to next to nothing. I mean, I can get a ticket via a camera mounted on a red light somewhere, but they can't mail him one? Bizarre.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The man is still on the Rams roster is he not? He's still a part of the NFL. The NFL section has a subtitle:
"Discussions About the Rams and Anything NFL Related." If you're not interested in this player then don't read the thread, much less comment on it.
I was under the impression he was no longer on the Team and not on any other NFL team. therefore he is not NFL News. IMO

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Yes because everyone knows mentally unstable people can't go on vacation
This made me Lol and i don't know why.
I remembered why.
-DhXvyteXsixfdt0CFZlv5Hdv78.jpg