Trash Talkers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Very Cool of you to spend some time with us. Much appreciated.

I'd love to hear about some of the Trash Talk, and know who the Trash Talkers are who battle in the trenches of the NFC West...

* Who talks the most Trash on OUR defensive and offensive lines,,, and could you give us a sample or two of some of it ? We love profanity here by the way.

* How about telling us the same on the defensive linemen our O-Line has to face here in the Division ?

And as a bonus question/request... Do you think it might be possible for you to "accidentally" plow Pete Carroll while running full speed out of bounds in our next game against Seattle ?

Thanks again Joe!

I don't really curse but almost anything that you can imagine is said during the course of a football game. As far as trash talkers go I don't really pay attention to it to be honest with you so i wouldn't be able to tell you who talks more than others. I'm too focused on the next play.