Transcripts Rams Coach Jeff Fisher & QB Sam Bradford

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shaky

Transcripts Rams Coach Jeff Fisher & QB Sam Bradford

Head Coach Jeff Fisher....

(On adjusting to playing so late on Sunday and getting over jet lag)
“That’s precisely the reason we elected to come over early in the week so we could get the players adjusted not only to the travel but also to the time zone change and so I was very, very pleased with their response this morning and the way they practiced today considering they arrived here yesterday. We will gradually acclimate them and adjust their body clocks to play at 5 o’clock and we’ve got several days to do that.”

(On keeping a normal schedule)
“This morning when we started out it was no different than a normal Wednesday for us in St. Louis. Our organization with the help of everybody here has done a tremendous job setting up The Grove hotel as if it was a facility and so we started meetings with no glitches and everything went well this morning.”

(On if the team can stay focused)
“They know it’s business trip. They know the reason we’re here. There will be some time for them and there’s some things I think they are looking forward to doing but this is a young football team that knows how to prepare, knows how to practice and knows how to study and has their priorities in order.”

(On playing in London)
“This is an opportunity for us to play here. Back home we had a lot of Green Bay Packer fans in our stadium last weekend so they traveled very well as well. It didn’t bother us a bit so it didn’t have an impact on the outcome of the game. We are excited to be here. The organization has been looking forward to it since we were informed. We are excited to be in this facility here for the first time and to get out and spend some time but it’s going to be a great experience for a lot of our young players. I think it will be a tremendous learning experience for our organization.”

full transcripts: http://www.nflfans.com/rams2/article.ph ... 4184939165