Training Camp - Day 3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
If i were a player trying to focus or even attending as a nobody fan that crap music would drive me insane within 10 minutes.
I will say, if you go to travel B-Ball, any type of arena, there is an unusual amount of loud music...Even Dodger games live....Laker games...louder music than ever before...It takes getting used to...and of course it keeps conversations to a minimal...which I think is the plan

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not that any of this matters....but you should complete most passes against air.....

come get me oleschool
I'm happy for now. Just working on timing. I'd rather they were in pads, it's a different throwing motion with pads on.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
It's day three. Sounds like they are really working the deep ball today. How many receivers do we have on our roster? 12? That's a lot of different guys to adjust to.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Yah i was about to say. Maybe Goff is off his deep ball today but the intended target got absolutely ZERO separation at the LOS...

Exactly. Once Goff gets used to the press defense, he'll sync up with the receivers deep. He's used to seeing 9 yard cushions.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I'd rather they were in pads, it's a different throwing motion with pads on.
I thinking pads for a day, then hitting....if I wanted to see the first day of real hitting, which day should I go? I'ma try to meet up with Bubba and Vet....