Training Camp dates and tickets!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Dirk Diggler fanboy

question asks GIF

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I'll post my camp notes as a new thread. Mods can take it from there. Hopefully I can get it up that night without getting caught up in family matters. (We're outta milk, go to the store, toilet is running, you need to fix it now, etc, etc)

Unravelling Toilet Paper GIF

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'll post my camp notes as a new thread. Mods can take it from there. Hopefully I can get it up that night without getting caught up in family matters. (We're outta milk, go to the store, toilet is running, you need to fix it now, etc, etc)

I'm not touching that line for nothing!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Sounds good. What is your first date?

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Wednesday 28th. I have tix printed up for all ten and will try to make them all. Not gonna try and make the scrimmage with the Pokes Aug 7, too far, but will definately make the scrimmage with the Chargers at either Costa Mesa or Irvine. Of course unforeseen circumstances can come up, but everyone at home knows this is important to me.
They know better than to get between me and my Rams.