Training Camp dates and tickets!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I'm gonna miss it again. I should have gone ahead and scheduled my vacation earlier, by the time I decided to just schedule it the earliest I could get was Aug 14-24. I'm gonna try to get tickets to the 1st preseason game though, at least check out Sofi.

sloramfan

Starter
where's aug 7 ?...

is it in oxnard, so it's not listed?...

trying to make plans and guessing that it's not listed due to location...

go rams

slo

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Ordered tix for all ten practices. Rams will scrimmage the Cowboys and Chargers but I don't know what days. I will go to the Rams/Chargers scrimmage in Mira Mesa where the Chargers do their TC if its open to the public. (It was, and I was there, 2 yrs ago.)

Will be great hooking up with you VetRamFan. going to need your help with camp reports. I'm sneaking in a mini voice recorder (looks like an i-phone) taking notes is too hard with one hand holding a beer. Would be nice to meet up with some ROD'ers. PM me or VetRamFan if you are going and want to hook up.

Hopefully we can give you all some stuff the paid reporters don't, (or can't).

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ordered tix for all ten practices. Rams will scrimmage the Cowboys and Chargers but I don't know what days. I will go to the Rams/Chargers scrimmage in Mira Mesa where the Chargers do their TC if its open to the public. (It was, and I was there, 2 yrs ago.)

Will be great hooking up with you VetRamFan. going to need your help with camp reports. I'm sneaking in a mini voice recorder (looks like an i-phone) taking notes is too hard with one hand holding a beer. Would be nice to meet up with some ROD'ers. PM me or VetRamFan if you are going and want to hook up.

Did you finally buy a smart phone?

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm gonna miss it again. I should have gone ahead and scheduled my vacation earlier, by the time I decided to just schedule it the earliest I could get was Aug 14-24. I'm gonna try to get tickets to the 1st preseason game though, at least check out Sofi.
Damn shame.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Yup Kurt, I finnally joined the 21st century.

game show television GIF

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Selfishly I am stoked to read all of your posts and see pictures. Awesome access for a guy in Colorado!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

If you get the chance as you have a long list take a look at the long snappers, if you could sir. Wirtel's work on was his speed on the snap in punt formation and Orzech, just his consistency. Again, if you find the time and thank you in advance.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Taking notes on what to look at. Just added long snappers to list Den.

Just for everyone's FYI, We will only be able to look closely at 3 or 4 groups per practice. Not knowing which groups will be close to us is kind of hit and miss. We will get to all position groups in time. The first hour is usually work ups with coaches in pos groups followed by 7 on 7, then 11 on 11 the last hour. I'm expecting large crowds, so there is that to manuver around, and sometimes that beer tent gets in the way, but don't worry, VetRamFan will be there to keep us focused.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Den, long snappers?

Bubba, while you’re at it… get us a look at the trainers and groundskeepers too, please.

:drum:

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Does anyone know the vaccination policy for these sessions?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Does anyone know the vaccination policy for these sessions?

I suspect when you register for tickets, you learn more.

It sounds like physical distance measures will be in place keeping distance from the team.

NFL 2021 camp Protocols: LINK

0B7FF17A-7B18-4C2C-85CD-EC226BE53364.png

For the June practices, they had vaccine sections. We should expect they will do that for training camp?

962FE19E-C17E-4E37-860E-9FF18723D4BB.png

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Hopefully they will remain at UCI for training camp next year. I just booked my reservations for the 1st week of August next year.