Trade for QB Cody Kessler?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
As you know, @jrry32, I liked Kessler in the draft. There's something about him. He doesn't have the prototypical QB build, not the strongest arm in the world, and not very tall, but you can tell he likes to ball. I like those kinds of dudes. They're fun to watch.

720a989557cfe1259ee5dce2d9fc98b048cc391bb234fac179df29096041a176.jpg

Tano

Legend
Weren't there some people just stating a year ago that they wanted Mannion to start over Goff?

…..

Legend
Not a big enough difference in talent for me to justify losing the 3 years of team familiararity we have with Mannion.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Andy-Samberg-Come-on.gif

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Cleveland needs a CB and we could use some CAP relief to make room for Beckham, so how about Kayvon Webster for Cody Kessler and a Cleveland 5'th or 6'th rounder ?

Kayvon won't have any market until he's healed and I think there's a very good chance that he starts the season on the PUP list and then makes his way to the roster.

I'd be surprised if we dumped him, but we may be forced to do something if things get tight because we get OBJ.