Torry Holt (HOF) ?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramlife

Rookie
Name
Bill
YES! Whats the damn holdup? He ran great routes was deceptively fast and had awesome hands! The numbers prove it. I miss those GSOT days. Holt was so smooth and very likable as a player and he was an important part of what made those teams GREAT!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
YES! Whats the damn holdup? He ran great routes was deceptively fast and had awesome hands! The numbers prove it. I miss those GSOT days. Holt was so smooth and very likable as a player and he was an important part of what made those teams GREAT!

Very much so,when you think about a rookie WR.All he ever did is help elevate The Rams to a Superbowl victory.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
I’m starting to think he may not make it in due to the backlog of good receivers

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I never was a big big Reggie wayane fan. He was good though.

Andre Risen was special to me in the fact he was a True DIVA & Baller! I remember him in a few settings & he was just a winner.

Now Torry Holt IMO was the best Ram rookie WR I’d ever seen.Charlie Army’s missing piece.I was a Draftnik back in the day.Torey was coming off a knee injury from I believe NCS? He went against Champ Bailey from the ACC a couple times ? I really loved Champ Bailey.That Draft Class was very special.

-As Ram Fans we got VERY LUCKY!! There’s no way we get (draft) Torry Holt that The Colts traded Marshall Faulk to The Rams for there 2nd round pick in 1999.(Brings back a sad time).My mom was a Marshall Faulk Fan.She loved more of the So Cal Kids.She turned into a Jr.(55) Fan. A special Jersey at USC.That dude from NFL(Belacheat)Network disrespected it & lost his job ?

Anyways I always go that way.Lots of memories.I felt like I was the ONLY RAMS FAN in The World outside St.Louis.She just missed seeing missed seeing Marshall & The Greatest Show on Turf!!! There’s no way she wouldn’t have done like every EX-RAM FAN did!!

She would’ve Loved Everything about The Rams with Dick V!!(UCLA)(Eagles).

Truth is at least EDGirrin
James would have been a Ram with Trent Green at QB.(cheap shot Belacheat Rodney). We know The History!!

Puka would have been another favorite of hers.Just the Kid & Excitement. It would be fitting if Torry Holt went into The HOF,especially if The Rams win The Superbowl.

It’s funny for Christmas is a in theory a guy who in a way could be like a Son in Law to be in some Crazy like World came to my place with his University Cal State Irvine sweatshirt on wanting us to just walk around campus last week.He attends since September.My GF says we will show you where The Rams practice. I remember seeing & yelling at Puka in between a VIP section.He took on coaching well. I don’t know. Just thinking maybe there is another full circle ? I LOVE watching The Youth & just ALL that !

—The Sad is my dad has past.My Uncle just passed this year.I had stopped talking to him(he just came to mind). He had Season Tickets to The Rams when they moved to Anaheim.They actually were called the Anaheim Rams on betting cards back in the day.

I hit a Big(couple)Bet & got 150 - 1 odds before the preseason.When Trent Green went down it went to 300-1,but before that you’d have been lucky to get 70-1. It sort of ruined my LIFE!! I don’t know? All the changes & things that went on in my Life afterwards.
It would (is) be a New Chapter.

What would or should we call this next era ? The Greatest Show on Turf has already been taken. Thanks Torry Holt for changing The Rams FOREVER!!
He is already a HOF RAM no matter what !!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I guess things come full circle.

As a LA(Dodger hater) Sports Fan,
I’ve seen a couple championships & Great Players through time.

The Rams are my team,as I actually at the time didn’t mind them moving.9er Fans invested the place( LA Area). All those Bandwagon Fans I call them.That’s why all The Haters like ( O. N. De) get me upset.I drink the Kool-Aide.

First (2nd) day I saw Pucka I wanted to yell at him.I did but it was more of encouragement.He is a solid Frame Guy.He had just dropped a Punt.Anyways there was a tent in front of me starting the day of training camp.

To say I knew what The Rams were getting I’d be lying.I did notice Kupp & the coaching staff really teaching him & his passion to learn was there.I’ve posted some of this before.

Just happy for him & The Rams.
Continue—

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
The Full circle is Puka breaking The Rams & NFL receiving yards & catches.

Super Bowl year Torry Holt was a rookie & now maybe getting into The HOF !! K. Warner

Rams won the Superbowl & Kupp win the Triple Crown with Stafford.

—Then again Jared Goff took The Rams to the Superbowl under Mcvay.

Torry deserves to be in The HOF & The Greatest Show on Turf in St. Louis was pretty awesome.

JimY53

Pro Bowler
Name
JY53
He will get in. Not this year. They will put Andre Johnson ahead of him. There is hope for next year, I think. No chance this year, sadly.

JimY53

Pro Bowler
Name
JY53
He will get in. Not this year. They will put Andre Johnson ahead of him. There is hope for next year, I think. No chance this year, sadly.
I really think Holt will get in next year now that Johnson’s out-of-the-way

Psycho_X

Legend
I really think Holt will get in next year now that Johnson’s out-of-the-way
Idk, some of the newly eligible next year is a bit stacked. I'm not saying any of this list should be 1st ballot necessarily but the way the HOF vote seems to go lately I could see the top 6 and Staley all be a possibility. Vinatieri is probably a lock. I don't agree but I could see Eli being next probable lock.

Also, this list makes me feel old. It seems like it's only been a couple of years since Kuechly retired.

View: https://x.com/AdamSchefter/status/1755813255824773618?s=20

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
Idk, some of the newly eligible next year is a bit stacked. I'm not saying any of this list should be 1st ballot necessarily but the way the HOF vote seems to go lately I could see the top 6 and Staley all be a possibility. Vinatieri is probably a lock. I don't agree but I could see Eli being next probable lock.

Also, this list makes me feel old. It seems like it's only been a couple of years since Kuechly retired.

View: https://x.com/AdamSchefter/status/1755813255824773618?s=20

Ouch. Seeing that list of first time eligible players retired in 2019, coupled with the growing back log of snubbed WR's players, I'm wondering if he'll get in. He's getting pushed down the all-time list, and Fitzgerald/Witten are first time eligible the following year.
Henry Ellard not being in is crazy.
1707494966618.png

Attachments

• 1707494762384.png
    1707494762384.png
    148.4 KB · Views: 6