Top Gun: Maverick

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Tom Cruise should be applauded for his work here. I thought he did a nice job selling the role he played. It’s nice to see they got Val Kilmer in there for a small part.

If you watch it don’t over analyze it, just go with it, especially if you work in the aerospace industry.

Overall, a pretty fun film. I think they took artistic license to the danger zone. But that’s where you want to be in the end, the danger zone, baby!

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So anyone know what the name of those jacked up Imax theaters are called and if there's one either near Reno, NV or maybe between Reno and San Luis Obispo? I am planning to head down to SLO for father's day weekend with my boys so we could do it then.
4Dx

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Damn Brit just doesn't like American Military Movies - still feeling sour about 1776
Still feeling sour for having to leave the Florida sun to come back to wet and cloudy England.

Mrs UK did momentarily forget herself and try to offer me a high five near the end.

I've started divorce proceedings.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
Its coming to my town on Friday. I can't wait.
Right now they are showing Downton:sick2: Abby or whatever its called.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Not a fan of Tom Cruise but I love many of his movies. This is now one of them for sure, it's a great way to spend a couple hours with your kids and the connection to the original is really cool because like it or not that was one iconic film as well.

He's a strange dude for sure. They shot quite a bit of this at China Lake and there were some really funny stories out of it from people I know out there. I almost drove to their compound a few times just to grin like an idiot and soak it in but that wouldn't have been cool to be kicked out so I resisted my inner 15 year old lol.

He has a beautiful P-51 Mustang that he flew to/fro which tells me at least he's got great taste in aircraft. Which is important to me as an aviation background type. :thumbsup1:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Still feeling sour for having to leave the Florida sun to come back to wet and cloudy England.

Mrs UK did momentarily forget herself and try to offer me a high five near the end.

I've started divorce proceedings.

Wait... you were just here in FL and didn't hit me up?

Where were you in FL?

I ask because I have a business acquaintance who just had some of his family from the UK staying with him. Wouldn't that be a small world if it was you lol.

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wait... you were just here in FL and didn't hit me up?

Where were you in FL?

I ask because I have a business acquaintance who just had some of his family from the UK staying with him. Wouldn't that be a small world if it was you lol.
I didn't have time mate.

I was only there for 14 years!

I liked just outside Orlando, in Gotha.

We did communicate when I asked for advice about getting tickets for the Dallas playoff game at the Coliseum.

Clearly, I'm totally forgettable.
Sad Homer Simpson GIF

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I thought it was great, although the ending was a bit cheesy.
Loved how they began the movie, for a minute I thought I was watching the OG Top Gun....