Tomlin Props

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I learned to HATE in 1979 because of the squealers and all that's associated with those bitches.

Their stability is almost as strong as my hatred.

Extremely impressive.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And a few years later against Warner and the Cards, the first half was all calls against the Cards, and none against the Stealers.
They tried to make it look fair after that, but the damage had been done.

That 100 yard INT return for a td just before halftime was an abomination to the nfl.

A fat slow lber apparently can run 100 yards for a td.

There were 3 pushes in the back right near the ball carrier that the refs somehow couldn't see.

Ridiculous. Stupid stealers.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
That 100 yard INT return for a td just before halftime was an abomination to the nfl.

There were 3 pushes in the back right near the ball carrier that the refs somehow couldn't see.

Not to mention the "catch" where the WR only got one foot down in the endzone.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Not to mention the "catch" where the WR only got one foot down in the endzone.
Yet one more reason that, when it matters most, the League makes sure their darlings win somehow. That Lombardi belonged to Warner & Fitz.
KW robbed twice by the League. Gotta make sure he doesn't lift up that Lombardi anymore on national TV, he might say something dumb again.

muggmeister

Rookie

Not to mention he was out at the 1 yard line.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah I think the Arthur Smith hiring was a windfall for Pittsburgh. Smith's a good OC. Plus once again when you get a coordinator fresh off a HC failing they tend to be pissed off and often in a great place to excel in that job.

Either way the offensive and defensive gameplanning combo for them will be very strong in 2024. Comes down to whether Pickett can find his nutsack in the pocket I think.