Tom Brady “smoke” of un-retirement

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dang

Legend
NFL doesn’t need or want Brady anymore. They have Mahomes, Stroud, Burrow, Jackson, Allen, Tua, Lawrence and … (fill in the blank).
Time for GoldenBoy to realize that.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
napoleon dynamite GIF

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hope he does come out of retirement. It would be glorious to see him suck and be the laughing stock of the NFL.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
He was asked recently if he would come back. Paraphrasing here, but he said he'd consider it but it probably wouldn't happen because he's a partial owner.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I remember from several years back that there was an owner who decided that he could play QB. The team didnt support him at first, boy they let him take a beating in practice. One day he challenged them to let him show them what he could do, and he sure showed them.
Sadly he didnt get to play in a game, poor fella was shot and fell in a well

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Jesus fuck Rodbot. Someone needs a recalibration. :laugh3:

Tano

Legend
I remember from several years back that there was an owner who decided that he could play QB. The team didnt support him at first, boy they let him take a beating in practice. One day he challenged them to let him show them what he could do, and he sure showed them.
Sadly he didnt get to play in a game, poor fella was shot and fell in a well
Good movie.

Would have been a horrible movie if any other team :)

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
There were times I thought that was the only way I'd see the Rams win the Superbowl. Lol
I hear that. On a similar note, there was a commercial that came out in like.... 2016 or something. I can't even remember what it was for, but it was a house full of people in the wee hrs of the morning after a party. There were mascots and cheerleaders walking around half asleep... It was weird.

Anyway, some kid was finishing his season of Madden and all you heard in the background was "And the Rams win the Superbowl!" and they showed the TV with the confetti falling.

I remember thinking how random that was....and then being depressed that it may be the only way I would hear that phrase, haha...

Then came McVay.

Last edited:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Yup. Leo Farnsworth and Stan Kroenke, the 2 best owners of the Rams in my lifetime
Oddly enough, I just watched that movie a few months ago for the first time in probably 30 years.