Todd Gurley makes Clay Matthews his son

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Love the way he just threw him down and turned away like it was no big deal.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
DismalEnormousDromedary.gif

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
I remember that, the stupid idiot jumped in front of him to block the throw so Gurley did his best pro wrestling move, Bammm

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Sorry for the blurry clip, but did anyone else think this was a spear by Matthews on Foles? When you watch the full play, Matthews leads with the crown of his head, and should have been penalized, and IMO should warrant a fine. Matthews is a douche. Also, note where G-Rob is on this play. Not good.
Matthews Spear.JPG

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Did anyone else think of Patrick Swayze and Dirty Dancing watching that clip?

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Did Robinson think it was a run play?
It was a play action pass. Bad feet, bad angle and just got beat badly. IMO he is really struggling. It's hard watching him because I know he is better than what he is showing. It has to get better... it just has to. I would love to be a fly on the wall in the O-Line's meeting room when they go over game film. It can't be pretty for G-Rob.