GAME DAY TNF - Whiners at Seagulls

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
They're QB limited plain and simple. The media loves to talk Geno up but Geno is Geno. And in spite of him having some great weapons he's going to limit what they can do and how far they go.

Their head coach has a lot to learn but I still think he'll be quite good. But he's going to need to realize very quickly that if you don't have a QB in this league you're waiting to be fired.
This is why I never worry about the Seahawks. Because Geno will eventually disappoint. And he ain’t getting any younger.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Wouldn't count out the Hags just yet; they have Sam Howell warming the bench, and he's far better than Geno Smith.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They're QB limited plain and simple. The media loves to talk Geno up but Geno is Geno. And in spite of him having some great weapons he's going to limit what they can do and how far they go.

Their head coach has a lot to learn but I still think he'll be quite good. But he's going to need to realize very quickly that if you don't have a QB in this league you're waiting to be fired.
I kind BLOW ~ Geno

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Was working during the game and finished the condensed version about 2am.

One thing I got out of the game is our division sucks but we still have a good chance.

No way I can ever root for the Whiners. No matter how hard I try.