TNF: Texans at Chiefs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
Has Cooks even played this half? Not being sarcastic I haven’t seen him even out there. Wonder if he tweaked that quad.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Happy to be watching football though, just the football.
Yes, please don't let us have these announcers this season. They are so terrible. They make the game almost unwatchable.

oldnotdead

Legend
Game pass is still ignoring me so if I miss this weekend I will have to get a refund. Their support totally sucks. God help you if there is a problem because they won't. It won't even allow me to delete my accounts.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Watson is going to struggle without his blanky Hopkins out there. His mechanics are just so bad.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Hopkins 104 receptions are a lot to replace... yet Cobb, Cooks, Fuller aren’t bad... If that group stays healthy it’s not a bad group.

I didn’t see the 2nd half, but David Johnson looked good early too.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Yes, please don't let us have these announcers this season. They are so terrible. They make the game almost unwatchable.

Chris Collinsworth is the problem.

It's as if he's not even watching the game he's supposed to be commenting on. There were multiple times last night that he would scream about what a fantastic tackle JJ Watt just made... then, the replay would clearly show Watt being pancaked into the ground and never even touch the ball-carrier. Collinsworth never once corrected himself while watching the replay either. What a joke. Just terrible. And like I said... he did this exact same thing MANY times throughout the game.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Hopkins 104 receptions are a lot to replace... yet Cobb, Cooks, Fuller aren’t bad... If that group stays healthy it’s not a bad group.

I didn’t see the 2nd half, but David Johnson looked good early too.

If healthy is big because Fuller couldn't stay healthy at Notre Dame either and it's translated into the Pros. Cooks seems to be playing scared, as to David Johnson, he did play well, but he appears to be 28 going on 35 IMHO.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Chris Collinsworth is the problem.

It's as if he's not even watching the game he's supposed to be commenting on. There were multiple times last night that he would scream about what a fantastic tackle JJ Watt just made... then, the replay would clearly show Watt being pancaked into the ground and never even touch the ball-carrier. Collinsworth never once corrected himself while watching the replay either. What a joke. Just terrible. And like I said... he did this exact same thing MANY times throughout the game.
He kept talking about the amazing job the Texans DC was doing because he was preventing the Chiefs offense from putting together quick drives. Like they weren’t scoring touchdowns anyway lol

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I have only watched the first half so far... but it didn’t strike me as overly sloppy, all things considered. I expected worse without preseason.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
My concern, if the TNF game is any kind of week 1 indicator, is that tackling, especially in the run game, will be off.

That plays to their strength and we’ll definitely have to bring our A game vs the run or it’s gonna be a long day.

I think we can do it, but I’m more nervous than I was yesterday.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
My concern, if the TNF game is any kind of week 1 indicator, is that tackling, especially in the run game, will be off.

That plays to their strength and we’ll definitely have to bring our A game vs the run or it’s gonna be a long day.

I think we can do it, but I’m more nervous than I was yesterday.
Honestly missed tackles was the biggest problem last time we played the Cowboys. A lot of those big runs would have been minimal gains had the first and sometimes second defender brought down the ball carrier.