GAME DAY TNF - Saints at Rams | Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
1703190731714.png

1703190774281.png

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Hopefully not. Williams with Freeman pounding that rock when he needs a blow. That is the way. :hug:

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
The wife is sensing the magnitude of this game and has officially banished me to the upstairs media room for tonight game.

To which I replied, “excellent decision honey”.

I get a little intense.

View: https://giphy.com/gifs/leonardo-dicaprio-intense-the-wolf-of-wall-street-7LgKUsZiSjcRO

I do also which is why the big gummy… before the gummies, I’d be so amped after a win or mad after a loss that I’d be up all night…

And the wife would lament my sour mood if we lost…

So I feel ya

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I do also which is why the big gummy… before the gummies, I’d be so amped after a win or mad after a loss that I’d be up all night…

And the wife would lament my sour mood if we lost…

So I feel ya
We are so ridiculous! I'm glad my wife puts up with me!

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
We are so ridiculous! I'm glad my wife puts up with me!
My wife knows that if its game day dont plan anything if it involves me doing anything other than watching the game. If I get too loud, leave, just bring back food when you return.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
My wife knows that if it’s game day dont plan anything if it involves me doing anything other than watching the game. If I get too loud, leave, just bring back food when you return.
Same here.
We’re lucky to have such great Wives.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've had a few Christmas drinks, contemplating staying up for this.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
How can you guys eat during a Rams Game. I have never been able to it is like I am so focused on the game I can't do anything else. When I was a kid, my mother used to get so mad, she said it was like I was in a trance. She just never understood my love for the Rams. At least my wife does, and I have made a Rams fan out of her. I am getting ready to eat my diner now an hour and a half before the game.

JimY53

Pro Bowler
Name
JY53
Jourdan Rodrigue
@JourdanRodrigue
·
14m
Rams inactives: CB Tre Tomlinson, RB Zach Evans, OLB Ochaun Mathis, OL Warren McClendon, DL Desjuan Johnson.

So Rob Havenstein, Ahkello Witherspoon, Tutu Atwell, Ronnie Rivers all active tonight as expected.