TNF: Saints at Cowboys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Liberator

Pro Bowler
Live from the Saints board

Now I have to listen to how fantastic the super bowl bound Rams are again. Can only hope Chicago does to them what Dallas did to the Saints.

Nope. Hello NBA.

Liberator

Pro Bowler
https://saintsreport.com/threads/goodbye-homefield-mvp-and-even-super-bowl.396857/

giphy.gif

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
I guess the cowboys did have a prayer. This is just more proof that there is a God.

El caliente

Rookie
Name
Andrew
Good news, there's more coming, like 2 remaining games vs the Panthers.....I see 13-3 in their future. :whistle:

You never know. We could lose to the Panthers, you guys could lose one to the Lions. Don’t think you can’t get got, because as tonight showed us, anyone can get got.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You never know. We could lose to the Panthers, you guys could lose one to the Lions. Don’t think you can’t get got, because as tonight showed us, anyone can get got.

Believe me, we witnessed the falcons playoff game. We know what can happen.

El caliente

Rookie
Name
Andrew
Believe me, we witnessed the falcons playoff game. We know what can happen.

Ah the Falcons. 28-3. Do you guys (Rams Dana) get as big a laugh out of that as we (Saints fans) do? Maybe it’s just funnier because they are our rival.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Not from that, but it was delish when Russell Wilson threw that pick to end the Super Bowl while ignoring Marshawn Lynch...

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve

Yeah, I am going to be worried about that bears game. I thinkMcVay off the bye and Talib returning will take care of the Lions.

But at least I take some comfort in knowing that we can't go 15-1 and not have the home field advantage.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ah the Falcons. 28-3. Do you guys (Rams Dana) get as big a laugh out of that as we (Saints fans) do? Maybe it’s just funnier because they are our rival.

No it made me very angry because i had to not watch any program about football until the next pre-season. I can only imagine how much the media drooled over Brady after the falcons fucked up the unlosable game.

I was actually talking about the rams- falcons playoff game last season. A couple of punt return fumbles, an injury to the dt, one whiff on 3rd down and the game got away from the rams against a shit team that had no business hanging with them.

JackKirbyFan

Rookie
I have a gut feeling we'll face Dallas in the playoffs.

Just like in the 1970s when Dallas beat us 37-7 in the 1975 NFC Championship Game at the Coliseum and they beat us again 28-0 in in the 1978 NFC Championship Game at the Coliseum. But these Rams are not your grandfather's Rams. In fact that's why Rosenbloom fired Chuck Knox; he couldn't beat those Cowboys in the playoffs. Ray Malavasi who was the DC under Knox took over as HC in 1978 and in 1979 the Rams won their division with 9-7 record. We upset the Cowboys in Dallas in the Divisional playoff game 21-19 when Ferragamo found Billy Waddy wide open in the slot and he took it in the rest of the way with just a couple minutes left in the game. Our D held, we went on to Tampa Bay and beat them 9-0 on three Frank Corral FGs and the Rams finally made it to their first Super Bowl. But heck, Ferragomo with no disrespect, of course, is not Jarod Goff and Malavasi, likewise is not Sean McVay. Still, I loved those old Ram teams. They were a heck of a lot of fun to watch!
BTW, me and my dad were at all the Coliseum games; my pop bought season tickets in 1951.
We bought a pair of seats to the Dallas game through the Ram office and we were sitting on the 25-yard line just 8 rows up at old Texas Stadium wthought was too low but I didn't care, I was just happy to be there. Cowboy fans were cool and the crazy ones behind us even said to us after the game: The better team won, today Congratulations. (people didn't use "congrats" in those days.

Last edited:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just like in the 1970s when Dallas beat us 37-7 in the 1975 NFC Championship Game at the Coliseum and they beat us again 28-0 in in the 1978 NFC Championship Game at the Coliseum. But these Rams are not your grandfather's Rams. In fact that's why Rosenbloom fired Chuck Knox; he couldn't beat those Cowboys in the playoffs. Ray Malavasi who was the DC under Knox took over as HC in 1978 and in 1979 the Rams won their division with 9-7 record. We upset the Cowboys in Dallas in the Divisional playoff game 21-19 when Ferragamo found Billy Waddy wide open in the slot and he took it in the rest of the way with just a couple minutes left in the game. Our D held, we went on to Tampa Bay and beat them 9-0 on three Frank Corral FGs and the Rams finally made it to their first Super Bowl. But heck, Ferragomo with no disrespect, of course, is not Jarod Goff and Malavasi, likewise is not Sean McVay. Still, I loved those old Ram teams. They were a heck of a lot of fun to watch!
BTW, me and my dad were at all the Coliseum games; my pop bought season tickets in 1951.
We bought a pair of seats to the Dallas game through the Ram office and we were sitting on the 25-yard line just 8 rows up at old Texas Stadium wthought was too low but I didn't care, I was just happy to be there. Cowboy fans were cool and the crazy ones behind us even said to us after the game: The better team won, today Congratulations. (people didn't use "congrats" in those days.
Well, we don't have John Hadl, James, Harris, Joe Namath, Ron Jaworski, or Pat Haden..We have Jared Freakin Goff, so the 70's are the 70's and not 2018. Dallas will not stop us, nor will the Vikings unless Fran Tarkington suits up;)

Westerberg

UDFA
I'm old enough to remember when my Los Angeles Rams were terrible, (much like 3 year old children today) and I only had one thing to root for, and that was Whiner losses. Especially playoff losses.

The Cowboys and to a lesser extent The Giants provided me those in desperate times. For that I cannot hate either team.

The Cowboys came through again tonight, God bless you all.