GAME DAY TNF - Ravens at Chiefs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram65

Legend
It is a good game to gauge the top-rated teams early on. Some rain could make things interesting with drops and fumbles. To me, it's a toss-up with KC having the home-field edge. I took them in the pick-em.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Wtf are these illegal formations?
The officials must have just given up. They continue to line up in the backfield but no more flags. I dont recall ever seeing the OGs and OTs lined up a yard behind the line of scrimmage.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Wtf are these illegal formations?
I guess they're paying more attention to where OL line up. It's funny because it was the Chiefs last year who caused this.
01h9sc72fy07j7erzy3a.jpeg

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
KC appears to be starting fast tonight. No drops helps Mahomes a lot.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Watching Mahomes work with these speedy WRs, I can confidently say, this Rams squad is NOT Super Bowl calibre. The elite offenses like KC will absolutely torch this secondary and LB corps. Luckily, it is a long season! If Williams and White can stay healthy, if our young LBers step up, and our studs up front prove to be draft hits and generate pressure, we could yet make noise. Like last year, I expect this young team to gel with time and do better as the season progresses, peaking at the right time.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Watching Mahomes work with these speedy WRs, I can confidently say, this Rams squad is NOT Super Bowl calibre. The elite offenses like KC will absolutely torch this secondary and LB corps. Luckily, it is a long season! If Williams and White can stay healthy, if our young LBers step up, and our studs up front prove to be draft hits and generate pressure, we could yet make noise. Like last year, I expect this young team to gel with time and do better as the season progresses, peaking at the right time.
It’s the first game of the season. The Chiefs seem very hyped in the beginning. Let’s see if they can keep up this pace after a few games. The Super Bowl hangover is a real thing.