GAME DAY TNF - Raiders at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Catch or no catch? Won't matter refs can't put the spread in jeopardy rt?

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
We really do need to give Baker a pass for tonight. Some throws were ok. Some were not. But with only one day of practice you really can't take anything from that. They have a really bad line. Its gonna be hard for anyone no matter how many practices and games they have under their belt.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I think Baker is a good fit for Mcvay. If Stafford hangs it up I like our chances with Mayfeild.
He can at least be a bridge QB until they can develop a draft pick.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
It was a catch. But I still expected to see it overturned. Color me pleasantly surprised.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Sooo, the 2 Raiders that didn’t keep their hands should also have been called then right? In fact, the decking Raider came up on Shelton and initiated it.
I wouldn’t argue against that but that doesn’t give Shelton a pass.

London59

Rookie
Name
London59
He was not going to have a clear shot at the QB. The play should not be blown dead. Should have been a free play.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
That is a nice play for a QB that is new rollout and time it ti Higbee

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I'm not sure btw the Rams will hold onto their draft picks while Mcvay is here with Snead and this core. He seems to not want to go with kids and play them and he won't be here after AD and Stafford

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
No face mask call. Clearly won’t call it