GAME DAY TNF - Raiders at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

London59

Rookie
Name
London59
The Raiders likely score to put them up 17. Then watch how the referees will suddenly call a few penalties on the Raiders once the 6.5 point spread is covered.

TXRams86

The Infamous
In all seriousness like them or not this announcing team is boring as hell. I mean really uninteresting reporting just not engaging at all
Seriously. I'm not paying attention to the game much but I don't even notice they're talking half the time. Boring as shit.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hello Rams Brothers & Sisters! I'm enjoying the game so far. Rams hanging around. Refs totally suck tonight BTW

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Need to replace that turf...even when guys get rolled up on the turf grabs the feet and then you get a serious injury.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Seriously. I'm not paying attention to the game much but I don't even notice they're talking half the time. Boring as shit.
I think even Michaels even gets tired of bashing the Rams - but, I can't prove it...

London59

Rookie
Name
London59
Without the fumble and penalty and it coulda been 13-9 right now. Losing teams find a way. And we are a losing team.
There is pushing and shoving almost every play somewhere. That was not a mistake by Shelton. That was a straight up referee guaranteeing a Raider win call.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
I think even Michaels even gets tired of bashing the Rams - but, I can't prove it...
I do agree the "Whose House" is just not right for our house.

Got to come up with something that just works for the home fans.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
He barely did anything though
He did something even if just barely. The way the Refs have been he should know better. Hell in the situation he should know better and just walk to the sideline and get this game to one score. It was low IQ to do anything

Psycho_X

Legend
Well this game could have been really interesting and fun to watch. TNF has mostly sucked ass all season and these refs doing everything they can to continue the trend.

TexasRam

Legend
Raiders are such a garbage team.

It’s fun watching the Baker, but we don’t have enough WR talent to really compete.

Bootleg

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What is up with Higbee’s hands? His bobbles and dropped passes are bordering on bizarre.