GAME DAY TNF - Raiders at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I would honestly start Perkins tonight, but bring in Mayfield for a few plays here and there.
This is what I was sort of expecting.

Hard to imagine him being able to absorb enough of the playbook to start… but a few specifically designed ones seems doable.

Tano

Legend
This is what I was sort of expecting.

Hard to imagine him being able to absorb enough of the playbook to start… but a few specifically designed ones seems doable.
Mayfield to Tutu deep

Game Of Thrones Drinking GIF by Sky

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
You know we are decimated by injuries when the Rams are seriously considering starting a QB 2 days after acquiring him lol

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
The only thing interesting about this game is seeing Mayfield play. Just got a crazy feeling Mayfield and McVay is a good combo

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
After the Rams get blown out in the 1st half, we'll see Baker hand off a lot in the 2nd, and maybe a few screens.
A bomb to TuTu?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
After the Rams get blown out in the 1st half, we'll see Baker hand off a lot in the 2nd, and maybe a few screens.
A bomb to TuTu?

Yeah - ok Bubbaram! Can’t even get excited a little bit ?

Weak - don’t understand why you of all people wouldn’t get excited. I’d just about come over & pick you up to see it live if it wasn’t earlier & wasn’t all banged up.
If you want to role though the 2nd half is a possibility? Going to start to get my drink on now though.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Yeah - ok Bubbaram! Can’t even get excited a little bit ?

Weak - don’t understand why you of all people wouldn’t get excited. I’d just about come over & pick you up to see it live if it wasn’t earlier & wasn’t all banged up.
If you want to role though the 2nd half is a possibility? Going to start to get my drink on now though.

Well , I’m jacked up!! Having Mayfield is cool & should add EYE-CANDY if nothing else. I would have picked up & meet off the 605 or where else.Just need to put in a Old La Rams XMas sweeter on. Would be good to get there live,but I’ll find someone to drink local with.
—Da Raiders. Old LA vs LA both col Colosseum teams. Should have found a friend that’s tailgating. Anyways to late

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Love MJD even though he beat Poly- this punk hater Robinson stinks.

Hope Mayfield looks good or The Rams play there AZZ’s OFF!!!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Anonymous Rams Coach on Baker Mayfield: "It's the first time I saw somebody who can throw the ball since Week 4." HA!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
It probably won't be pretty with these protections but hope we get to see our new backup QB tonight. :thumbsup1: