TNF: Patriots@Buccaneers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow I'm shocked they actually called that on Solder haha

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Can someone explain how that’s a touchdown? Does he not have to get both feet down first?

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Romo is one annoyingly squeaky announcer... Assuming that is him with Nance??

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can someone explain how that’s a touchdown? Does he not have to get both feet down first?

Would it be because he possessed the ball in the end zone then got both get down? Just because it happened in reverse order the play still results in a td?

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yes that's Jim Nance. I kind of like Romo's enthusiasm and knowledge of the game.
I knew it was Nance, just wasn't sure it was Romo until they showed his giant chin in the booth. Horribly annoying...

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bad decision there on 3rd down Winston just horrible.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ball crossed the goal line. Just like Martin leaping over the scrum. Like a RB hitting the pylon at the corner breaking the end zone.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I knew it was Nance, just wasn't sure it was Romo until they showed his giant chin in the booth. Horribly annoying...

Oops, yeah that's Tony alright.

Dallas+Cowboys+-+Tony+Romo+jpg.jpg

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Romo really needs to lay off the caffeine.... Holy shit is he a spaz.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah Romo is trending the wrong direction as an analyst. Too damn hyper. He falls way short of guys like Aikman and Johnston, both of whom are quite good.

And in other news as I look at Brady it makes me laugh remembering all the "OMG Jared Goff is too skinny" BS. I mean, we can only hope he fills out like Tom Brady did...

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Romo is better than Collinsworthless. Yeah Romo gets overly excited as he should. He can finally do a job where he isn't getting his bones broken. He will mellow out.

Last edited:

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Jesus. Where is Gramatica when you need him? Bring back Aguayo.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ball crossed the goal line. Just like Martin leaping over the scrum. Like a RB hitting the pylon at the corner breaking the end zone.

The difference with those examples are that they have already established possession before they break the plane. The td today he didn't establish possession until both his feet hit the ground in the field of play with the ball out of the end zone and the ball not breaking the plane after that.