TNF: Patriots at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
And now we get a couple extra days rest before coming back with Van Jefferson as a more involved part. Just a guess.

Q729

Legend
What’s going on with Hekker? Kicks don’t seem to have the distance we’re all used to.
I feel like he knows we dont have the coverage we used to, so he can't kick it as far. He's still dropping things perfectly when we're in position.
Maybe they saw something during the Chargers game and adjusted for it. I heard STs were a factor in that game.

fearsomefour

Legend
Hey guys, I’m not sure.....does Aikman think this win erases the Super Bowl loss?
He has not been clear about this tonight.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I love me some Troy reeder ... he isn’t the greatest linebacker to play the game but he brings that junkyard dog grit to the D

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Our D is possessed.
This is the best Rams D I have ever seen.

BTW. Cam Akers is for real.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
tenor.gif

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Maybe they saw something during the Chargers game and adjusted for it. I heard STs were a factor in that game.
Could be that too. All I saw about that game was Cam with 67 yards passing, but winning by 45 due to the D and ST.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Getting on a roll at the right time!

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Very satisfying win. To put the Cheatriots down ourselves is an awesome feeling I've long forgotten.