TNF - Packers at Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

:laugh4:

what is that GIF

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
I'm trying to figure out why the spread is so low Arizona -6. If you figure in home field and the Packers top 3 WR 's are out. I want to load up on Arizona but it will be hard to cheer for them.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm trying to figure out why the spread is so low Arizona -6. If you figure in home field and the Packers top 3 WR 's are out. I want to load up on Arizona but it will be hard to cheer for them.
Prolly because Aaron Rodgers is gonna do Aaron Rodger things...even with scrub receivers.....

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
The loss of Davante Adams feels like the Packers will score 7 less points than if he was available.

The Packers still would've been the underdog even if their entire team was healthy.

How can Green Bay make up the 7 points?

The 3 obvious answers would be...

1. GB Play exceptional defense.

2. GB Create turnovers.

3. GB Special teams units bring their "A" game.

It will also help if the refs give the Packers some favorable calls in crucial moments of the game.

I believe this game will be close in the first half.

How the second half ends up, I'm not making any predictions.

I won't be surprised if the Cards smack the Pack.

I won't be surprised if Green Bay pulls out a victory.

These are 2 heavyweight NFC teams and I'm hoping this game/fight is close when the 4th quarter begins.

Blue-Kick-sm.jpg

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
I'm probably the wrong demographic - but I could do without the talking heads, standing around a parking lot, painted like an endzone.... :laugh4:

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
The loss of Davante Adams feels like the Packers will score 7 less points than if he was available.

The Packers still would've been the underdog even if their entire team was healthy.

How can Green Bay make up the 7 points?

The 3 obvious answers would be...

1. GB Play exceptional defense.

2. GB Create turnovers.

3. GB Special teams units bring their "A" game.

It will also help if the refs give the Packers some favorable calls in crucial moments of the game.

I believe this game will be close in the first half.

How the second half ends up, I'm not making any predictions.

I won't be surprised if the Cards smack the Pack.

I won't be surprised if Green Bay pulls out a victory.

These are 2 heavyweight NFC teams and I'm hoping this game/fight is close when the 4th quarter begins.

Blue-Kick-sm.jpg
Green Bay is also without Jaire Alexander top 3 corner in the NFL.

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
I'm probably the wrong demographic - but I could do without the talking heads, standing around a parking lot, painted like an endzone.... :laugh4:
Some of those dudes are getting old I'm sure they would rather be sitting in the studio

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Audible go Pack go chant lol

Red sea my ass. More like a red stagnant pond.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Murray gets alot of penalties on rushers because he's so short and small. Easy to knock down and a play like that facemask where the tall defender has nothing to grab higher than 5 ft off the ground.

Its annoying.