GAME DAY TNF El Gigantes vs Cowturds

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I missed this game. I hear it was a flag-fest?
The first call set the tone and was one of the worst calls I have ever witnessed. The Giants were driving at Dallas 30 yard line when a flag was thrown for a face mask penalty they called on the Giants TE. Problem was that the Giants TE didn't touch the guy, the guy he was blocking grabbed the TE's facemask and the call should have been against Dallas and I cannot believe the Giant coaching staff did not blow a gasket.

Giants should have had the ball 1 and 10 at Dallas 15 yard line, instead, they were 1 and 25 and Dallas 45 and had to settle for 3 eventually. Even Michaels and Herbstreet could not understand the call, IMO, the Head Referee mixed up the call and called on the offense not the defense and nobody correct him.

The Giants' drive stalled, though, following what appeared to be an incorrect facemask call against tight end Daniel Bellinger downfield. The Cowboys' defender, DeMarvion Overshown, had Bellinger's facemask, but officials called the penalty against Bellinger.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
The first call set the tone and was one of the worst calls I have ever witnessed. The Giants were driving at Dallas 30 yard line when a flag was thrown for a face mask penalty they called on the Giants TE. Problem was that the Giants TE didn't touch the guy, the guy he was blocking grabbed the TE's facemask and the call should have been against Dallas and I cannot believe the Giant coaching staff did not blow a gasket.

Giants should have had the ball 1 and 10 at Dallas 15 yard line, instead, they were 1 and 25 and Dallas 45 and had to settle for 3 eventually. Even Michaels and Herbstreet could not understand the call, IMO, the Head Referee mixed up the call and called on the offense not the defense and nobody correct him.

The Giants' drive stalled, though, following what appeared to be an incorrect facemask call against tight end Daniel Bellinger downfield. The Cowboys' defender, DeMarvion Overshown, had Bellinger's facemask, but officials called the penalty against Bellinger.

I'm happy you posted this. I feel like I post too many complaints about the horrendous officiating these days.

That truly was one of the worst calls/robberies I have ever seen. Just pathetic and damn near criminal.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I'm happy you posted this. I feel like I post too many complaints about the horrendous officiating these days.

That truly was one of the worst calls/robberies I have ever seen. Just pathetic and damn near criminal.
Agreed and like I posted I really think the Head Referee did not get it right from the official who threw the flag and I cannot believe that they did not correct that from New York, like they did on the Jered Verse call against San Francisco and I do not understand why the Giant coaching staff was not going ballistic.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Agreed and like I posted I really think the Head Referee did not get it right from the official who threw the flag and I cannot believe that they did not correct that from New York, like they did on the Jered Verse call against San Francisco and I do not understand why the Giant coaching staff was not going ballistic.

Well, that is one of the coaching staffs that I would only expect stupidity from... so with them I wasn't surprised at all. They are clueless and absolutely horrible.

Plus... can somebody tell me why Danny Dimes always looks like he's just seen a real ghost? His eyes are literally always bugging out of his head. He fits perfectly with that coaching staff though.

Psycho_X

Legend
Plus... can somebody tell me why Danny Dimes always looks like he's just seen a real ghost? His eyes are literally always bugging out of his head. He fits perfectly with that coaching staff though.
I can barely look at Danny Dimes because he looks very similar to someone I know in real life who is dumber than a box of rocks. And the look he always has is similar to this guy when he's tasked with trying to think. It makes me cringe every time. Not sure what Kay Adams is thinking there lol.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I can barely look at Danny Dimes because he looks very similar to someone I know in real life who is dumber than a box of rocks. And the look he always has is similar to this guy when he's tasked with trying to think. It makes me cringe every time. Not sure what Kay Adams is thinking there lol.

"That look" of his is alarming. It's hard for me to look at and take him seriously too.

The giants are obviously totally fine with it though. The decision makers there probably see that same look from most of the people leaving their offices.

Seriously... that look screams that there is something wrong to me. And DD ALWAYS has that look no matter what is happening. At least Joan Rivers had the excuse of too much botox that caused her face to always have the same expression. I cannot imagine living my life with that facial expression permanently plastered across my face. He's a fucking freak show. If I played on the team with him I'd have to say something to him.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Here's an example of a person doing a perfect Danny Dimes facial expression...

57321699-0-image-a-84_1651528699452.jpg