TIMEOUT: Week 6 - Matthew joins his wife's podcast.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I will say, I agree with Mathew - as a duck hater....
that the Oregon plan to put 12 men on the field with 10 seconds to go and apparently not have that time put back on the clock, was pure BS... It may be college rules, but BS anyway...
As a Quacker Backer, that seems totally legit!

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
So, you play Mr Sensitive in one post, and Mr antagonist in another. You seem like a conflicted sort.
Not sensitive at all. I think she is great, I get why Matt digs her. They met in collage, before he went big time, still together and have great chemistry. I respect the hell out of that. Don't think much of guys who make it big, then trade in their wives over and over.
That guy Stafford has a lot of happiness in his future IMO. What does he have, 4 little adorable daughters I believe. When he is about 60-65 he is going to be surrounded by grand babies crawling all over him at family get together s. And he has the means to make sure all his daughters have a good life. His future looks very happy to me.
And it sure looks like the Staffords are going to be together forever. The dude is doing it right so I don't like it when someone diggs on his family. So I said so.
Now the other thing ? If the estrogen coursing through someones veins comes from a needle or a bottle not sure if I want to hear about its attributes from said person. They can not force it on me.

Ellard80

Legend
I like how she asked him the easiest defense to read or what defense he likes the best.

And he was annoyed and said, "I'm not answering that."

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
For you guy who have a problem with her, I wonder what you thought about Kurt's wife? If offends your delicate sensibilities do like me and just don't listen to her but do not attack Mr. Stafford's old lady.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm thinkin the Stafford's may have a stalker on this forum.....

:wtf:

My wife and I watched about 20 mins if it and she really enjoyed it. She has never really understood the game and thought they did a good job of breaking down the basics and making it easy to follow. We had to run out but she said she was going to watch the rest at some point. Color me pleasantly surprised, haha.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
For you guy who have a problem with her, I wonder what you thought about Kurt's wife? If offends your delicate sensibilities do like me and just don't listen to her but do not attack Mr. Stafford's old lady.
For you guys who are puffing out your chest, who exactly is attacking Stafford's wife??

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
For you guys who are puffing out your chest, who exactly is attacking Stafford's wife??
I can’t even look at this podcast whatever she does.Last year was bad !! The year before was just a JOKE when she started it.

There mattress bed commercial is ok.Matthew Stafford still gets himself some & still gets his side of the bed.Physical Therapy is a good thing.

If they want air there dirty laundry,I’m not going to smell it,but since it’s posted here I check to see if there is any Rams News that comes out of it.

She might have even been doing it a year longer than my post suggests?? That’s because I saw enough the first 2 episodes.She is a JOKE & try’s to be funny which is alright.Not hating on her as much as I just dislike this whole thing of public display.There is no real reason for it except self satisfaction.

Oldbutnotdead thought at 1 time Matthew Stafford was going to retire because of what she must have been saying ?

The whole rookie thing was such a distraction that The Rams had to address THE BS !!

That’s just me voicing my opinion—
maybe this was a good family affair?? Maybe if it was the NBA or MLB there would be time for players to cheat.NFL players work so much harder,have little time away from home, & have so much more education.Which is probably better for there marriages.They get paid more for each game as well.

Does Mcvay still put his head into his kids diapers ? His play calling sure looks like NUMBER 2 the last 2 games. Still upset he didn’t take The 3 points to start the season.

Then last week going for it on 4th down. The week before against Da Bears witnessed it with my own eyes how he went away from the run on 3rd down & didn’t set up 4th down & took a FG. Talk about a SURE way not to give yourself an easy chance for 7. That’s my issue.Maybe this podcast should be a offseason thing. Matthew Stafford did just get a week off for the bye.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
That said - LETS GO RAMS !!

I remember all Mcvays record like. Best HC record wise with the led in the First Half!!

Then after the bye week ?? Let’s see how many The Rams win by this(time) week!!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
The question is…who has better hands in traffic?

I’ll ban myself now.
You beat me to it. I’ll stay away from that one though.Been a frustrating season & now this.
Maybe there shouldn’t be a bye week.Stay focused on football.
Hopefully Mcvay has a clear mind & like last year The Rams close out without a loss.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I can’t even look at this podcast whatever she does.Last year was bad !! The year before was just a JOKE when she started it.

There mattress bed commercial is ok.Matthew Stafford still gets himself some & still gets his side of the bed.Physical Therapy is a good thing.

If they want air there dirty laundry,I’m not going to smell it,but since it’s posted here I check to see if there is any Rams News that comes out of it.

She might have even been doing it a year longer than my post suggests?? That’s because I saw enough the first 2 episodes.She is a JOKE & try’s to be funny which is alright.Not hating on her as much as I just dislike this whole thing of public display.There is no real reason for it except self satisfaction.

Oldbutnotdead thought at 1 time Matthew Stafford was going to retire because of what she must have been saying ?

The whole rookie thing was such a distraction that The Rams had to address THE BS !!

That’s just me voicing my opinion—
maybe this was a good family affair?? Maybe if it was the NBA or MLB there would be time for players to cheat.NFL players work so much harder,have little time away from home, & have so much more education.Which is probably better for there marriages.They get paid more for each game as well.

Does Mcvay still put his head into his kids diapers ? His play calling sure looks like NUMBER 2 the last 2 games. Still upset he didn’t take The 3 points to start the season.

Then last week going for it on 4th down. The week before against Da Bears witnessed it with my own eyes how he went away from the run on 3rd down & didn’t set up 4th down & took a FG. Talk about a SURE way not to give yourself an easy chance for 7. That’s my issue.Maybe this podcast should be a offseason thing. Matthew Stafford did just get a week off for the bye.
Most of your posts are special but some … like this one … are SPECIAL.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
She is English I believe, so she certainly has one thing going for her.