TIMEOUT: Week 6 - Matthew joins his wife's podcast.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
I will say, I agree with Mathew - as a duck hater....
that the Oregon plan to put 12 men on the field with 10 seconds to go and apparently not have that time put back on the clock, was pure BS... It may be college rules, but BS anyway...

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You should catch it. They are a great couple and she is a fine lady IMO. I like the femininity and confidence she shows.
No one said anything about them as a couple, chief. Nor did I say anything about her not being a "fine lady" or about the "femininity and confidence she shows"...but you keep humping that leg, playa....keep it creepy!

I just think she kinda looks like CK... the mouth even, lol.

Last edited:

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
She doesn't look anything like Kupp. She's not my type, but she is the wife of my QB1 so I'll refrain from talking too much shite about her. But there is also no way in hell I want to tune in to her show. I think I'd rather watch Geraldo.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
She doesn't look anything like Kupp. She's not my type, but she is the wife of my QB1 so I'll refrain from talking too much shite about her. But there is also no way in hell I want to tune in to her show. I think I'd rather watch Geraldo.

Screenshot_20241016_182536_Facebook.jpg

I guess it's just me...

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I could not believe how little she knows about football. My wife knows more about the game and she didn't start watching at all until she met me.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Matthew knows how to keep his woman in the dark.