Tickets to Chiefs game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

swmizzou83

Starter
So I'm planning on going to the Rams in Chiefs game but have no idea when the best time to buy tickets would be. There are a bunch of tickets already available and I imagine they will just start going up in price the longer I wait to purchase them. Would it be smart to go ahead and pull the trigger on them?

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I cant imagine tickets to that game getting cheaper in the future, as long as its a legit ticket source get them as soon as you can.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah this one is tempting. Should be a playoff atmosphere.

Ramon Ram

Starter
amazing thing I learned going to Green Bay last season. The week of the game whatever visiting teams tickets not being used go back on sale through home teams website via Ticketmaster for face value. I got tickets 5 rows behind pack bench for 130 each. Nice little secret to know. Usually around Thursday the tickets become available. Gotta be patient but it happens.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
If you're local I guess you can wait a bit but if you're wanting to have firm plans and need a hotel and travel etc too then I would get them now