CAMP REPORT Thur July-26 Camp Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
@RamsOfCastamere

2018 RAMS TRAINING CAMP

oe6bf5j5icc1urfhlc3z

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Don't know about exclusive camp reporting but 1090AM down in San Diego has signed a deal and of course 710 ESPN will have some people there. Those freqs are for the LA market. Don't know where you are.

Thank you very much, brotha. I’m here in New England, tuning into patsies first camp just to hear any rumblings coming out about team discord and eventual implosion lol. Time to take a break and get my boys on the radio!

I looked at espn la but hey had Steven A On and I wasn’t sure what time practice started so I flipped back to local.. I’ll tune in now to LA market, thanks again!

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Worst part of living in the east coast is having to wait until 6pm for any updates on camp.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
If you tuned in last year expecting Rams station 710am to talk about the Rams, like me, you were sorely disappointed. The talking heads sitting under the canopy at TC talked 2 minutes of Rams and the rest of the 2 hours on Lakers and basketball. This morning, both 710am Foxsports and 570ESPN most of the talk was basketball.
I've called in and complained and was told thats what listeners want to hear. So WTF am I? This time around I'm going to hang near them and if they start with the basketball I'm going to rag on em no end. ( I have a drill sergeants voice). Ram Fans need to start complaining to Rams front office. Rams coverage by 710am has been non existant.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Dale ATT July 2018.JPG

@LARams_1963 , this is what I'll be wearing. Very fashionable.

Seriously, take away the safety vest and that will be me.

So for anyone else that wants to meet up, look for the goofy guy with the big ears and Adams apple.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know training camp is fun and all, but did you see the beer garden is double the size? I hear it will be air conditioned with HDTV coverage of all aspects of training...with those ESPN Zone restaurant recliners....:rockon:

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
I know training camp is fun and all, but did you see the beer garden is double the size? I hear it will be air conditioned with HDTV coverage of all aspects of training...with those ESPN Zone restaurant recliners....:rockon:
No snoozing now.:sleepz:

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Loyal, that's because they knew VetRamFan and Bubbaramfan and their ROD buddies will be showing up.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Just met David Hill and Mike Lansford. Pics and autographs!!!
84629CC0-C557-404A-BA92-9BB0627FFF1A.jpeg

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Everyone waiting for the first appearance by our 2018 Rams
8DA4E39F-66D8-4D95-83B1-1751F79C1C71.jpeg

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Just got done talking with Myles. He said the Rams wanted to trade for Cooks last year but didn’t have enough ammunition