Thordaddy Saturday Night

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Ironically, I not only ended up talking to his brother, thanks to @Selassie, (standing in line to pee), but got to shake his dad's hand exiting the stadium after the game.
Irony being , I was in the head when Kendricks scored the tying TD.

'Tween that and the constant head scratches (for luck, I guess) from RamBoHusker (from Georgia - huh?),
pretty much nade my day.

Well..,that and Tavon's display, and Foles'
Play and composure, and Stead's spectacular catch, and BC's day and AD and Quinn's relentlessness and and and...
Well, sometimes it just don't get any better.
Except for hanging a bit with and talking to RamRasta, Rob and Fulton, all three of which made me wish I'd had kids (like them).

Then of course there's Warren, who by example, basically impressed upon me that "67 ain't shit 'boy" - you gots lotsa' time, very nicely saying stfu.
Learned a lot about a lot this trip.
Hope I can put it into play.

Not to mention @Ram503,@Selassie,@CGI and Laurie, @RamFanz, @DieterbthebBrock and a lot Besusy, if I missed someone, it's on me. @Ramhusker, @ BigGame, @RhodyRam, ElJuggernatto @Force 16, @CodeMonkey, @ Legatron, @Dagonet, @Mark my words, and @@@ the ones I've forgotten.
ROD is in very good hands, direction and member wise
Probably should quit - up at 3:30 my time and it's coming up on 10:30.

Last edited:

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Speaking of which, it was a week ago to the hour I had the worst fucking so - called hamburger of my life.
White Castle is off my list forfuckingever.

It was also a week ago I experienced one of the greatest venuesI've ever seen.

Ballpark village is absolutely AWESOME.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Damnit @VegasRam dont you talk about our delicious little burgers that way. Lol that was my first time to Ball Park Village as well, that place was great.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Damnit @VegasRam dont you talk about our delicious little burgers that way. Lol that was my first time to Ball Park Village as well, that place was great.

I love White Castle. (y)

Must be an acquired taste.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
i got a few on my way home from the game lol