This team is so exciting now

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend
Clemens isn't very good in the redzone like Sam is, but Clemens is better escaping pressure. And of course Sam has a stronger, more accurate arm. I've been pretty damn impressed in Clemens though. Doing his job well.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have a spent a lot of time reading over these comments getting pissed off because the meaning of my OP has been so misconstrued beyond belief that it makes me liken this to something seen on a less classy board. Everyone what's to be so wittie and everyone wants to have a chance to show why they are right and why the other is wrong. After reading my OP I can understand that maybe I didn't use the proper way to go about explaining my point. My point is this. Myself personally....enjoys the particular way that Kellen Clemens is playing. He seems to me...to have more of a gun slinger risky type of MO and that's what I like. I do not hide the fact that I am not a Bradford fan. I do enjoy that he doesn't turn the ball over, but his conservative play it just not my style. I also do not quite understand where the miscommunication is between some of us, how some people think one thing as far as pocket awareness as opposed to another person. To me personally, I look at it as ability to extend a play. You can call is "bailing" I don't really care, it is what it is and whatever it is, I'm a fan of. I think people that give Stacy credit for Clemens success are quite forgetful. Clemens has started 3 games. Two of them, Stacy had terrific games, but his best game came with Stacy's fewest yardage total. He was flirting with 100 both games with Bradford I believe. So to me, that isn't the best argument, I understand that a running game sets up the pass, I've been watching football all my life too. But I also know that extending drives in whatever way he does it, keeps the defense off the field and fresh. I am in no way saying Clemens is the answer, I think he is a product of the system, and should never be an NFL starter. But again TO ME, I enjoy the way he plays. Never said he was better than Bradford, said I enjoy his style. Being a smart ass and just trying to be a dick is uncalled for. I've never been a prick to anyone on this site and trust me, there are two people particularly that I can not stand and would love to troll on, but I thought we were better than this. So it is what it is. Take it for what it's worth, but I'm stepping away for a while, I can't deal with the bull shit of it all.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
i dont know what you'r talking about. my opinion is the only one that counts and yours smells like doo doo :)

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
this board actually for the most part i find pretty educated. we all get emotional and have rash judgements, but there are always at least a few in any board that are clueless

And who might those be here?

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
There's someone behind the curtain? Heck, i didn't even notice the curtain. :roflmao:

reality_this_way_poster-r964003eef7b64527ac3a5c548a4ffaaa_wzz_8byvr_324.jpg

had

Rookie
I have a spent a lot of time reading over these comments getting pissed off because the meaning of my OP has been so misconstrued beyond belief that it makes me liken this to something seen on a less classy board. Everyone what's to be so wittie and everyone wants to have a chance to show why they are right and why the other is wrong. After reading my OP I can understand that maybe I didn't use the proper way to go about explaining my point. My point is this. Myself personally....enjoys the particular way that Kellen Clemens is playing. He seems to me...to have more of a gun slinger risky type of MO and that's what I like. I do not hide the fact that I am not a Bradford fan. I do enjoy that he doesn't turn the ball over, but his conservative play it just not my style. I also do not quite understand where the miscommunication is between some of us, how some people think one thing as far as pocket awareness as opposed to another person. To me personally, I look at it as ability to extend a play. You can call is "bailing" I don't really care, it is what it is and whatever it is, I'm a fan of. I think people that give Stacy credit for Clemens success are quite forgetful. Clemens has started 3 games. Two of them, Stacy had terrific games, but his best game came with Stacy's fewest yardage total. He was flirting with 100 both games with Bradford I believe. So to me, that isn't the best argument, I understand that a running game sets up the pass, I've been watching football all my life too. But I also know that extending drives in whatever way he does it, keeps the defense off the field and fresh. I am in no way saying Clemens is the answer, I think he is a product of the system, and should never be an NFL starter. But again TO ME, I enjoy the way he plays. Never said he was better than Bradford, said I enjoy his style. Being a smart ass and just trying to be a dick is uncalled for. I've never been a prick to anyone on this site and trust me, there are two people particularly that I can not stand and would love to troll on, but I thought we were better than this. So it is what it is. Take it for what it's worth, but I'm stepping away for a while, I can't deal with the bull shyte of it all.

Well, I'm thinking I very well may be one of those two people you can't stand. Maybe call them the El Juggernauto 2. I just wanted to say that I wasn't trying to be a dick with my post, or, as far as I'm concerned, witty. I tried to say that I thought you might be able to build an argument that Clemens performed better than Bradford would have in the Colts game. And maybe the team as a whole has picked it up since Bradford went out. Except for that run defense against the Titans. I don't know, man. I honestly think that if you feel that I was a dick, or another poster was a dick, that you should reply to their post and say so, and say why, and build an argument.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I honestly think that if you feel that I was a dick, or another poster was a dick, that you should reply to their post and say so, and say why, and build an argument.
On the contrary. Those types of discussions should be private.
And now that everyone has vented....

Let's move onward and upward.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I have a spent a lot of time reading over these comments getting pissed off because the meaning of my OP has been so misconstrued beyond belief that it makes me liken this to something seen on a less classy board. Everyone what's to be so wittie and everyone wants to have a chance to show why they are right and why the other is wrong. After reading my OP I can understand that maybe I didn't use the proper way to go about explaining my point. My point is this. Myself personally....enjoys the particular way that Kellen Clemens is playing. He seems to me...to have more of a gun slinger risky type of MO and that's what I like. I do not hide the fact that I am not a Bradford fan. I do enjoy that he doesn't turn the ball over, but his conservative play it just not my style. I also do not quite understand where the miscommunication is between some of us, how some people think one thing as far as pocket awareness as opposed to another person. To me personally, I look at it as ability to extend a play. You can call is "bailing" I don't really care, it is what it is and whatever it is, I'm a fan of. I think people that give Stacy credit for Clemens success are quite forgetful. Clemens has started 3 games. Two of them, Stacy had terrific games, but his best game came with Stacy's fewest yardage total. He was flirting with 100 both games with Bradford I believe. So to me, that isn't the best argument, I understand that a running game sets up the pass, I've been watching football all my life too. But I also know that extending drives in whatever way he does it, keeps the defense off the field and fresh. I am in no way saying Clemens is the answer, I think he is a product of the system, and should never be an NFL starter. But again TO ME, I enjoy the way he plays. Never said he was better than Bradford, said I enjoy his style. Being a smart ass and just trying to be a dick is uncalled for. I've never been a prick to anyone on this site and trust me, there are two people particularly that I can not stand and would love to troll on, but I thought we were better than this. So it is what it is. Take it for what it's worth, but I'm stepping away for a while, I can't deal with the bull shyte of it all.

We got that. What we were wondering was how YOU felt about KC. :wink:

PhxRam

How about use the ignore feature? If you haven't tried it, trust me you will like it. It takes ignoring to a whole nother level.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Who said that? :shifty: :heh:

had

Rookie
On the contrary. Those types of discussions should be private.
And now that everyone has vented....

Let's move onward and upward.

You know how I know you're gay? You like private discussions.

Okay, don't get mad. Just kidding.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
You know how I know you're gay? You like private discussions.

Okay, don't get mad. Just kidding.
You know how I know YOU'RE gay?
Because you macramed yourself a pair of jean shorts