This ONE play from 2018

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Pick a play. Post only that play.

Why did you like it?

This one needs no intro or explanation.

I have a few others I liked and loved..........what about you?

Let's celebrate an awesome year. One play at a time.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
After seeing the title I thought you were going to post the horse collar on Kupp, by a former ram no less, as the play that may have cost us the SB.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Without a doubt this throw, this catch. COME ON!

That would have been my first choice too. The "COME ON!!" by Buck was classic, as if to say, "the accuracy of that throw was so ridiculous that I wouldn't believe it had I not just seen it with my own two eyes."

So, since you took my first choice, I'll go with my second ... on the same night of throws of other-worldly accuracy, this TD to Woods (along with the throw to Cook in another post above) also stands out. I love the way this throw just clears the DB's and yet gets gently laid right into Woods waiting hands, with no break in stride:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NKCjm_iwfI

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
Not sure how to insert the video but there was a TD pass to Kupp against the Chargers in the 3rd qtr where Goff stepped up in the pocket, ducked, weaved and threw off balance to Kupp who broke a tackle and ran in the TD. A thing of beauty.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Not sure how to insert the video but there was a TD pass to Kupp against the Chargers in the 3rd qtr where Goff stepped up in the pocket, ducked, weaved and threw off balance to Kupp who broke a tackle and ran in the TD. A thing of beauty.

@ 2:20

jjab360

Legend
Loving this thread, let's celebrate a great season instead of living in the moment of a bad ending

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Seems like most he top throws were in the Vikings game. Goff was dropping dimes all over the place in that one. Cousins played a heckuva game but couldn't match Goff.