This is how Tavon should be used

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamWoodie

Legend
I think we saw the Rams coming around to understanding how to better use TA at the end of the season. People think these things are easy to do...but it's doing things YOU KNOW the player is comfortable doing. That along with some OFFENSIVE INNOVATION!!!

Now that they KNOW what they can do with him...THEY'RE GONNA DO IT!!!

Tavon has had his own trials because as a rookie I think he came to the realization that what was fast in college ain't fast in the NFL! He had to learn *how* to use his speed. You can't juke in the NFL like college because basically everyone's fast!

The video is cool..though.

While we're on this, I'm waiting on them to get smarter about Cook too! A lot of people are down on Cook, but I feel the Rams have NOT maximized him either. That along with Cook being frustrated as sometimes acting like a nut instead of a team player.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Better title would be, "This is how Tavon should play" I still remember when we were forcing the ball to him in 2013, and had to switch the offensive philosophy mid-season. Why, because Tavon was ineffective, dropping passes, limited in the playbook...I'd say he is the #1 reason Schotty was fired...I'm sure he wanted him, made Snisher draft him with promises (illusions?) of greatness...and had to backtrack, like, this kid is really lost out there...He won't be the first 1st round wr to flop. He will be the first pure slot wr to be drafted #8 overall to bust....Still sick about this pick...

My one REALLY BIG issue with TAustin is this.

That little hitch where he hesitates for a second and raises up before making a break in a different direction. It doesn't work in the NFL by the time he is back down and cutting the defender is too close too many times. If he eliminates that he will break off more big plays IMO, just juke and cut, don't hesitate to try to bait a defender into committing go ahead and fake them without it.

Once he does that he's gonna be OK.