Thinking about OTA's then ....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
Well isn’t that fact be present in the next meeting for practice time ?

McVay gives his players time off during the season. Especially the Vets.

Fisher Freaking ticked me Off for Skipping the last 3 days of practice to take off early for himself.

Having the youngest team in the NFL & push the rookies to get all that info early , only to take off late. Players playing catch up the whole time.

This season McVay not having a real rookie camp helps slow things up during OTA’s for them , but gives them extra fundamentals on the side .
I don't disagree but I doubt the union is going to "give time back" so to speak.
Im sure they have stats that show reduced injury risk, don't know how accurate that is of course.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
Well isn’t that fact be present in the next meeting for practice time ?

McVay gives his players time off during the season. Especially the Vets.

Fisher Freaking ticked me Off for Skipping the last 3 days of practice to take off early for himself.
Fisher-clapping.gif

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
There is a balance to all to all things. Yen and yang. Give and take.
All these limitations were designed to help limit injuries. So it goes.

QB's can even learn the playbook before camp..thats gotta change. If player want to come in then need to be allowed. Thats that part that LAME