Things I think...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Seattle's offense looks like the vintage Fisherball
Chicago is young but it's not their time yet
Cowboys are in rebuild after they fire their HC
The Giants are painful to watch.
Oakland will take 3 years, and everyone will realize Gruden isn't the answer.
Denver Broncos are a 2nd tier team.
New England isn't done, how many times have we said this? As long as Brady plays...
Jags are an above average team that will never make the promise Land.
The Cardinals HC won't make to the end of the year.
The Rams ...
The 49ers will just be a stepping stone
The Lions will have a new QB in two years.
The Browns will win 4 games this year
The saints aren't as good as everyone thinks they are but will win enough to make a wild card
The Vikings are off to a sluggish start and won't win the NFC
The packers are sack away from not winning another game.
The chargers are old
The bills are almost as bad as the Cardinals
The Jets are a .500 team
The dolphins still have Ryan Tannehill as a quarterback?
The Kansas City Chiefs are fools gold
The Pittsburgh Steelers can't play defense
The Philadelphia Eagles will have a Super Bowl hangover that will last most of the season
The Bucs are coming back down to earth give it till week 5
The Titans will make the playoffs if they can stay healthy
The Texans will be a good team second half of the season
The Redskins are in flux
The colts are a dark horse
The Panthers are good but Newton will be their Achilles heel.
Atlanta Falcons will finish strong
Bengals will make the playoffs but not go far
The Ravens are a good team if they they can stay healthy.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Cowboys are in rebuild after they fire their HC
The Giants are painful to watch.
Oakland will take 3 years, and everyone will realize Gruden isn't the answer.
Denver Broncos are a 2nd tier team.
New England isn't done, how many times have we said this? As long as Brady plays...
Jags are an above average team that will never make the promise Land.
The Cardinals HC won't make to the end of the year.
The Rams ...
The 49ers will just be a stepping stone
The Lions will have a new QB in two years.
The Browns will win 4 games this year
The saints aren't as good as everyone thinks they are but will win enough to make a wild card
The Vikings are off to a sluggish start and won't win the NFC
The packers are sack away from not winning another game.
The chargers are old
The bills are almost as bad as the Cardinals
The Jets are a .500 team
The dolphins still have Ryan Tannehill as a quarterback?
The Kansas City Chiefs are fools gold
The Pittsburgh Steelers can't play defense
The Philadelphia Eagles will have a Super Bowl hangover that will last most of the season
The Bucs are coming back down to earth give it till week 5
The Titans will make the playoffs if they can stay healthy
The Texans will be a good team second half of the season
The Redskins are in flux
The colts are a dark horse
The Panthers are good but Newton will be their Achilles heel.
Atlanta Falcons will finish strong
Bengals will make the playoffs but not go far
Pretty good.

The Ramowl

Starter
It's like an NFL roast, love it.

Cardinals, your offense is so boring, even your back up QB wants to watch another game, boom roasted.

Last edited:

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Seattle and the Giants are suffering from the same ailment -- a piss-poor offensive line. I feel a little sorry for the Giants: they actually tried to upgrade that unit in the offseason.

Ken

Starter
Name
Ken Morris
Things you think I think are wrong.
New England isn't done
The Cheaters are fucking done I tell you. B&B will not appear in another SB much less win one. They may cheat their way to another post-season berth, but I doubt they even appear in another AFC championship game.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

The Cheaters are freaking done I tell you. B&B will not appear in another SB much less win one. They may cheat their way to another post-season berth, but I doubt they even appear in another AFC championship game.

I hope you are wrong.

The Rams brought Brady and Belichick into the Superbowl world and need to be the ones who take them out.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

The Cheaters are freaking done I tell you. B&B will not appear in another SB much less win one. They may cheat their way to another post-season berth, but I doubt they even appear in another AFC championship game.

So long as the Dolphins, Jets, and Bills are in thee same division as the Cheatriots - and I really, really hate to admit this - they're never done.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's like an NFL roast, love it.

Cardinals, your offense is so boring, even your back up QB wants to watch another game, boom roasted.

The pic of Rosen yawning on the sideline was epic

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Seattle and the Giants are suffering from the same ailment -- a tick-poor offensive line. I feel a little sorry for the Giants: they actually tried to upgrade that unit in the offseason.

It's funny how much the Giants look like the Rams of old under their new HC. Wasn't he our offensive coord under spags? haha

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake

Well I hope you're right but they're not in the toughest division so they should be able to win it and at least make a playoff appearance. I hope you're right.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
I hope you are wrong.

The Rams brought Brady and Belichick into the Superbowl world and need to be the ones who take them out.

That would be a sweet sweet victory. i could die happy.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve

I think all of what ou wrote is really good. I think the Chiefs will have their down moments, but it seems to me that they have a scheme with weapons---while teams like Green Bay have weapons and not any special scheme--but Rogers. The Chiefs scheme is pretty dang creative compared to most teams.

The Packers will fade somewhere, I think.. The Vikings will be strong all year. And for me, it is the Vikings and the Rams. The Eagles will be good if Wentz returns to his old form----but they don't have WRs that can win a game against the Rams corners, but their offensive scheme and their Oline can---just not against the Rams, though. The Falcons, Panthers and Saints don't have WRs that scare the Rams. The Bucs have 3!!!!! . the 49ers might take a game from us, but it won't be because of WRs, but because of scheme. Shanny is good.

It seems foolish to analyze the whole NFC by the play of WRs, but when you have the 4 corners and 2 safeties that we do, then I think you can say that our secondary will make/break our year in the playoffs and in 'big' games during the regular season (vs Eagles, Saints, Vikings, 49ers, Chargers and Chiefs). In the NFC only the Bucs and Vikings WRs cause me worry.

Outside of injuries I think it Rams-Vikings are the deal in the NFC.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
I think all of what ou wrote is really good. I think the Chiefs will have their down moments, but it seems to me that they have a scheme with weapons---while teams like Green Bay have weapons and not any special scheme--but Rogers. The Chiefs scheme is pretty dang creative compared to most teams.

The Packers will fade somewhere, I think.. The Vikings will be strong all year. And for me, it is the Vikings and the Rams. The Eagles will be good if Wentz returns to his old form----but they don't have WRs that can win a game against the Rams corners, but their offensive scheme and their Oline can---just not against the Rams, though. The Falcons, Panthers and Saints don't have WRs that scare the Rams. The Bucs have 3!!!!! . the 49ers might take a game from us, but it won't be because of WRs, but because of scheme. Shanny is good.

It seems foolish to analyze the whole NFC by the play of WRs, but when you have the 4 corners and 2 safeties that we do, then I think you can say that our secondary will make/break our year in the playoffs and in 'big' games during the regular season (vs Eagles, Saints, Vikings, 49ers, Chargers and Chiefs). In the NFC only the Bucs and Vikings WRs cause me worry.

Outside of injuries I think it Rams-Vikings are the deal in the NFC.

Every time I watch the Chiefs I always ask myself how long until teams figure them out and shut them down. It's exactly what happened last year and the year before that. Their Defense is so bad if a team gives them fits on offense they are going to be in real trouble. It reminds me a lot of Mike Martz and his Rams team. Exceptional offense but the defense is just there for looks. I give it until week 6 to week 8 for the Chiefs to fall flat like they did last season. Mahomes has his tendencies just like every other QB and it will take about half the season for opposing teams to get enough tape on them to figure it out. Just in time for the Rams game :)

As far as the Eagles go, I think Wentz will be gun shy from running. That was a major injury and expect him to be conscious about putting himself in harms way. See RGIII, everyone thought he was going to be a better cam Newton but he couldn't get over his injury and it ended up costing him his career. I believe Wentz is a better pocket passer but probably on about the same level as Russel Wilson. He's not going to shred you from the pocket but if he starts breaking containment and getting outside he'll shred you every time.
Teams adjust and I believe they will to Wentz as well.

Vikings, ugh I hate them. They're good I just don't think they're going to be as good as last year. Time will tell.