There are some good LBs out there for us....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JRobinson

MiLB
Obviously we all know that the Rammers need help at OLB. However, Im really gunning for the inside thumper that will be in there next to Barron (if not Littleton) on 1st and 2nd down; but hey, they may really like Littleton, I do.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
So jealous of your old cars. I love those old GTOs.
At one time I owned the 69 gto along with an Orange 69 charger for about 12 years until someone made me an offer I couldn't refuse on the charger.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
Well the Pontiac blocks were all the same size. Anyway, you just needed some new aluminum heads with hardened valve seats to make it work right.

Honestly, I can’t believe she kept you after selling the goat! Ha ha. You MUST have other redeeming qualities.
The only sad part after doing that is, let's just say, you can't afford to take it on a road trip. As the gas expense alone could put you in the poor house. But man, the car is a blast to drive.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
Great car! I would never sold it but that large block 400 cu engine would not burn unleaded gas. I had to purchase fuel additive to run that big engine. At that time that leaded fuel additive was not easily found. When you turned it off it was just keep running for several minutes. I have no ideal what that car would be worth today.
Your wife's GTO would now be worth on average about $70,000. Why don't you share that with your wife, then let me know how that goes?:rant:

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
Great car! I would never sold it but that large block 400 cu engine would not burn unleaded gas. I had to purchase fuel additive to run that big engine. At that time that leaded fuel additive was not easily found. When you turned it off it was just keep running for several minutes. I have no ideal what that car would be worth today.
I'm just teasing you. They are actually quite common, even in showroom condition. Average is about $15,000. Relax now

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Just curious here. Do you want Griffin because you think he is hands down the best player the Rams could get, or because of his success despite his missing hand? Is it more about the feel good story?

I'm not Mem, but I think he's maybe the best LB in this draft and if he had two hands, he woulda been easily a 1st rounder.

Think about it. His production AND runs a 4.38 40? c'mon... He's got speed to cover WRs.

I would like an OT at that 3rd round spot, but I'd be jumping up and down thrilled if we got Shaq Griffin. And that's a pure football post.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
I'm not Mem, but I think he's maybe the best LB in this draft and if he had two hands, he woulda been easily a 1st rounder.

Think about it. His production AND runs a 4.38 40? c'mon... He's got speed to cover WRs.

I would like an OT at that 3rd round spot, but I'd be jumping up and down thrilled if we got Shaq Griffin. And that's a pure football post.
Nice post. In college he's been both inside and outside backer, but in the NFL I feel like he'd be strictly on the outside, due to his lack of size, and his disadvantage. Are you willing to convince me otherwise?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
agree...but they'll be going soon...we need to find a way to get into this 3rd round at least once more....and I'd love to get into the late 60's.....
Impossible to do both and difficult to do one. Plus it would be foolish to trade away all the picks necessary to do one of them.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Nice post. In college he's been both inside and outside backer, but in the NFL I feel like he'd be strictly on the outside, due to his lack of size, and his disadvantage. Are you willing to convince me otherwise?

His actual production has shown repeatedly that his lack of a hand doesn’t affect his ability to make plays at the highest level

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
His actual production has shown repeatedly that his lack of a hand doesn’t affect his ability to make plays at the highest level
Well, if the Rams select him, which I hope they do, I hope you're right.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
still some solid guys on the board.... I'm just glad you can see LAR down on the ticker now..