The Wildest Wild Card Crowd at the LA Coliseum

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Heard this on Downtown Rams Podcast, and it would make WC game for us, even more pressure oriented.

Could you imagine with as large of a Cowboy fan presence in SoCal as there is, what a Wild card game Rams vs Cowboys would be? Like Joe Curley said (Ventura County Star), they could sell 150,00 tickets for a game like that. With Oxnard being the Cowgirls second home, I can't imagine a more embarrassing loss than to the Cowboys.

GO HAWKS! (I threw up in mouth just a little bit)

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
If I'm a Cowboys fan I'm not comfortable with their chances. They gotta win out and hope to get help.

socalrams90

Starter
Rams fans and season ticket holders will start to buy tickets this Tuesday. Our opponent won't be known for another 6 days after which means away fans will have to buy after the stadium is sold out. We'll be fine.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Rams fans and season ticket holders will start to buy tickets this Tuesday. Our opponent won't be known for another 6 days after which means away fans will have to buy after the stadium is sold out. We'll be fine.
Cowboy fans will pay an insane amount for tickets...and season tix holders who were willing to sell out for a big payday vs the Eagles this last time, will sell out again..*smh

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
This current Rams team will throttle the Cowboys. Would be great.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Go Hawks? Fuck the Hawks, go Cowboys, beat them and the Hawks are out of the playoffs. Dallas can lose week 17 for all I care, they aren't getting in anyway.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Go Hawks? freak the Hawks, go Cowboys, beat them and the Hawks are out of the playoffs. Dallas can lose week 17 for all I care, they aren't getting in anyway.
The Hawks will be out before they play, cuz we're kicking Titans @ss!

So if we win and the Hawks win, the Cowgirls AND the Hawks are out!

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
personally im hoping the winner of seahawks-cowboys to make the playoffs. i think the winner will be the easiest team out of the saints, falcons, panthers, hawks and cowboys.

JackStraw

Rookie
Optimum home field advantage would be vs teams that won't travel: Falcons or Panthers or Detroit if they sneak in