The Social Distancing Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
My job is essential too. I have been forced to somehow complete small miracles with almost no time over the last week because of it. Things are now starting to smooth out some... especially after our Governor personally helped me solve one of those small miracles at the end of last week. So I'm working harder than I've had to in years.

I have no choice but to be around a pretty large group or groups of folks in my job. Everyone is doing their best to keep our distance as much as possible and hand washing and sanitizer is at an all time high.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm in a similar situation as @1maGoh my job is considered essential with the State, so I practice social distancing on the weekends, but I have to go to the office building during the week and although interactions are minimized, it's still challenging and concerning. New York is one of the States that has been hit the hardest so it's like a battle every day....Everyone stay healthy, wealthy & wise.
Social distancing for den....
JxH0W5y.gif

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I have no choice but to be around a pretty large group or groups of folks in my job. Everyone is doing their best to keep our distance as much as possible and hand washing and sanitizer is at an all time high.

It's seems you and I have similar jobs and are in the same boat....Let's hope it's not the Titanic.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
It's seems you and I have similar jobs and are in the same boat....Let's hope it's not the Titanic.

Yeah... we're both in the school business. That's enough in itself as you know. I'm a school director too, so I can't just compartmentalize. Sometimes that's good... sometimes it sucks.

I am now also in command (seriously) of a big State Driver License office until things get back to normal. Basically they have to follow my direction to cover my needs... I don't have to ask... I just give them the marching orders. LOL. I'm being extra nice about it though. Even though I shouldn't after how they showed their ass to me last week. We are a private school... dealing with State employees is like dealing with a separate species of human. They wouldn't last long working at my school.... either that, or they'd kill me.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
At least in the old days air flowed front to back. That's why the smoking section was in the back of the plane.

And BAM!

There you have it. Some common sense that makes.........sense.

With out going all airplane nerd on you, the outflow valve is in the rear of the aircraft. It modulates in flight to maintain different pressurization levels during different times of the flight.

Because of the different vents in the aircraft that no one can clearly see I know air swirls in the pressure vessel. And my best guess was it would flow towards the out flow valve.

The smoking section point just makes so much sense.

Thanks for sharing.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And BAM!

There you have it. Some common sense that makes.........sense.

With out going all airplane nerd on you, the outflow valve is in the rear of the aircraft. It modulates in flight to maintain different pressurization levels during different times of the flight.

Because of the different vents in the aircraft that no one can clearly see I know air swirls in the pressure vessel. And my best guess was it would flow towards the out flow valve.

The smoking section point just makes so much sense.

Thanks for sharing.
Old people know shyte, sonny...~ Akrasian
@Akrasian

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
giphy.gif

giphy.gif