The Saturday Night Conversation Thread: May-16-2020

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Have you ever worked with several, self important "Karens?" I finally had to open up a bottle of 2019, Bitches-Be-Crazy wine

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Have you ever worked with several, self important "Karens?" I finally had to open up a bottle of 2019, Bitches-Be-Crazy wine

tenor.gif

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Well, I'm having a lot of fun playing The Outer Worlds. It's an alternate universe game where Theodore Roosevelt never became president...and therefore trust funds never stopped. They expanded to space. Thus far, I'm playing the good route.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have a dinky part time job as a security guard at a meat processing plant. That's right, I'm essential!"

View: https://i.imgur.com/jCwaurW.png

Anyway, it's a small office with middle wage women who are each head strong and territorial about that little space. one has been there for years and leaves passive aggressive instruction post it notes, but she is not a boss and is pissy because we ignore them. Another worked at a prison and is by the book and is constantly pissing off the other. Another is less pushy about "her" rules, but still is insistent with a smile.

Me? I could give a fuck. I use the money to buy dog food and to have a little bit extra. I do my eight hours and gtfo. Once I get my MA, I may get a real job....lol

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Ol’ PressureD41 loves Ralph Wiggum. Too funny!!!

!
source.gif

Last edited:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Waiting on @Mojo Ram to arrive...

tenor.gif

(shit can you believe there are two versions of that one? lol)

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Any good country tunes?

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Did the usual Saturday chores and installed the oldest's child seat forward facing in both cars. What we all drinking or smoking tonight?
Drinking a bottle of Bruery White Chocolate with Cherries. Bourbon barrel winter wheat wine with cherries, delicious.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Did the usual Saturday chores and installed the oldest's child seat forward facing in both cars. What we all drinking or smoking tonight?
Drinking a bottle of Bruery White Chocolate with Cherries. Bourbon barrel winter wheat wine with cherries, delicious.
I had the finest of Bud Lights..25 ozer...