The Saturday Night Conversation Thread: Aug-15-2020

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Home video, @kurtfaulk

tenor.gif

…..

Legend
At my buddy’s house, I went to check the Traeger cause I had a 5 pount Boston Butt going. We are actually pulling the motor on my Ranger to replace it, but if you know us, then u know we never need an excuse to throw down on the smoker or grill.

Anyway way, motor coming out, butt smoking, and it was time I pulled my gloves off to go check meat, which waz smoking up on his back deck.

Something was amiss when I got there. The fucking gate at the top of the steps wouldnt open. I thought the bitch was just stuck. But it would not push open. So naturally i begin to pull. And pull. And one last time pull cause im gonna get the bitch open! Well, it worked. I got it open with such a flury of impatience and body weight that I threw myself right off the top step and went flying backwards into the rose bushes, landed full body wieght on my back, then couldnt move cause i lost my gut and had so many thorns imbedded in my scalp and neck.

Long story short, after I got my breath back, i decided I was going to live. My buddy ran over and fished me out of the bush.
0593012C-2250-46C5-BDF7-C8C1AD58F8F9.jpeg

the good news is the Butt. cane out amazzing. And Paula has plucked the thorns out of the back of my head. Then she had this prepared for me when I got home.
70DDF5AA-A2B1-4E51-9259-60B76A6B1D4B.jpeg

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
At my buddy’s house, I went to check the Traeger cause I had a 5 pount Boston Butt going. We are actually pulling the motor on my Ranger to replace it, but if you know us, then u know we never need an excuse to throw down on the smoker or grill.

Anyway way, motor coming out, butt smoking, and it was time I pulled my gloves off to go check meat, which waz smoking up on his back deck.

Something was amiss when I got there. The fucking gate at the top of the steps wouldnt open. I thought the bitch was just stuck. But it would not push open. So naturally i begin to pull. And pull. And one last time pull cause im gonna get the bitch open! Well, it worked. I got it open with such a flury of impatience and body weight that I threw myself right off the top step and went flying backwards into the rose bushes, landed full body wieght on my back, then couldnt move cause i lost my gut and had so many thorns imbedded in my scalp and neck.

Long story short, after I got my breath back, i decided I was going to live. My buddy ran over and fished me out of the bush.View attachment 38284

the good news is the Butt. cane out amazzing. And Paula has plucked the thorns out of the back of my head. Then she had this prepared for me when I got home. View attachment 38285
Looks amazing, great story too! You earned that. Have to watch out for those Traeger’s, The flames goes out, and the module says it needs more pellets, so it keeps dumpin them, you re-light it, and boom! I don’t have that type of smoker, but have friends and family that do.