The ROD Mods will need riot gear if the Rams use the #19 pick to select…

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
...a quarterback
Michael Richards Yes GIF

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Charles Davis (NFL.com) has us taking Bo Nix with Jared Verse and Terrion Arnold still available.

Yeah…that would do it!
:bomb::fire1::bomb::fire1::bomb::fire1::bomb::fire1:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Charles Davis (NFL.com) has us taking Bo Nix with Jared Verse and Terrion Arnold still available.

Yeah…that would do it!
Yeah, I'd rather take fucking Penix than Nix. Not that I'd take either of them, of course.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I would think Penix would go to Seattle. If McVay would go QB, I see him taking McCarthy or Nix.
I could see him going to Seattle. Hope not.

Yeah…that would do it!
Have to admit I'd lose my shit. Not a lot of things that would piss me off, I'm pretty open with whatever for this draft, but that would do it.

TexasRam

Legend
I would be happy with a LT, CB or edge.

Any other pick and I am sure I'll be steaming.

I am hoping we move to the 14 or 15 overall pick to get a top tier guy at LT CB or edge, if they are sitting there.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
I personally would grab a LT, but back to reality I’d be good with Verse, Latu, or Murphy.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd be happy with LT, Edge, DT, WR

I would be disappointed but would understand CB

I would riot over QB

RB/S/LB don't even seem to be in the equation - but an interesting thing that could conceivably happen is a trade down before taking a S or LB that they love and feel won't be available at 52. Not sure how I'd feel about that

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
I would like to see them stay at 19 and take the best edge rusher available and with their next pick go with DT.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Right now my dream scenario is swinging a trade for Reddick. Rumor was maybe a 4th gets it done? If we could do that, I'd entertain trading back from 19 and recouping a mid round pick or two. I'd like them to stay in the 1st round, but maybe the Giants want to move back into the 1st for a QB at that point and are willing to give up an extra day 2 pick to do it?

Man, it's easy to get lost in draft day dreaming.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Michael Penix just ran a 4.47 forty at his Pro Day. Maybe the Rams should consider…

<Av ducks for cover>
dang, I was gonna post the same thing. I wonder if he somehow dropped to 19 because no other team feared the Rams taking a QB (to jump in front of.). That might be too much of a temptation for McSnead.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

Yeah…that would do it!

This disappoints me.

I'm going to try and get some additional 411 on his guess here. He lives right here in O-Town and one of my sons is over at his house all the time. My son and Charles' son are good friends. Usually he puts in real effort on his work... AND... he actually uses ROD as one of his favorite sources for Ram insight. No shit.

Here's a pic of my son with Davis...

IMG_20240329_115636.jpg

Last edited:

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
I would be happy with a LT, CB or edge.

Any other pick and I am sure I'll be steaming.

I am hoping we move to the 14 or 15 overall pick to get a top tier guy at LT CB or edge, if they are sitting there.
Wouldn't be happy with one of those DT's?
dang, I was gonna post the same thing. I wonder if he somehow dropped to 19 because no other team feared the Rams taking a QB (to jump in front of.). That might be too much of a temptation for McSnead.
Last I heard, he wasn't considered a 1st rounder although he did just have a pretty amazing pro day.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Right now my dream scenario is swinging a trade for Reddick. Rumor was maybe a 4th gets it done? If we could do that, I'd entertain trading back from 19 and recouping a mid round pick or two. I'd like them to stay in the 1st round, but maybe the Giants want to move back into the 1st for a QB at that point and are willing to give up an extra day 2 pick to do it?

Man, it's easy to get lost in draft day dreaming.
I love Reddick but concerned about the dip he had last year and how much money he wants at his age. Rams have shown consistently they don't want to trade for guys on the other side of 30 (he's 29 though) and I don't think we have the money he wants.

Seems like 27 is the age the Rams stop wanting to trade for guys.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
When has it ever happen in the history of the NFL? Now, Kicker, that has happened.
The incredibly talented HOFer Chuck Bednarik played and started at both LB and Center.

An All American from the University of Pennsylvania (The Quakers) he was the first overall pick of the 1949 draft

As a full time player who never left the field he also performed the long snapping duties for the Philadelphia Eagles.

So, yep, it has happened before!!

~ArkyRamsFan~

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
This disappoints me.

I'm going to try and get some additional 411 on his guess here. He lives right here in O-Town and one of my sons is over at his house all the time. My son and Charles' son are good friends. Usually he puts in real effort on his work... AND... he actually uses ROD as one of his favorite sources for Ram insight. No shit.

Here's a pic of my son with Davis...

View attachment 65017
Oh, I see what has happened now. This is your son that isn’t a Rams fan right? I’m thinking he has talked Chuck into punking the Selassie Rams contingent!

You have to claim him though. He’s looking just like you now.