THE RAMS organization... a class act

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Not sure how this happened, but my birthday was this week... and my wife and daughter came storming into my office and wished me HB... and then asked, if they were the first to mention this to me. I said no.

The RAMS were first, with an e-mail that morning.... and also reminding me that Isaac Bruce shared a birthday in November!

No idea how the Rams know this piece of information - I did buy tickets a couple of years ago - not sure if that info was supplied then... ANYWAY - the RAMS are a class act!
And my wife/daughter know where they stand! :laugh4::laugh4:

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Not sure how this happened, but my birthday was this week... and my wife and daughter came storming into my office and wished me HB... and then asked, if they were the first to mention this to me. I said no.

The RAMS were first, with an e-mail that morning.... and also reminding me that Isaac Bruce shared a birthday in November!

No idea how the Rams know this piece of information - I did buy tickets a couple of years ago - not sure if that info was supplied then... ANYWAY - the RAMS are a class act!
And my wife/daughter know where they stand! :laugh4::laugh4:

That is funny.

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
I hate to break it to you but more than likely it was an automated email from your data capture when you bought the tickets.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I hate to break it to you but more than likely it was an automated email from your data capture when you bought the tickets.

They still thought well enough of their fans to set that up!

Kudos Rams!

Not singling you out, per se. Just pointing out that.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
If they automated what players shared birthdays with their fans, I'd say that's an extra layer of class. At least they're trying. I'm impressed.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I hear the 49ers gave away beef jerky as birthday presents for their fans.

They had to do something with last year's leftover steaks.....

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Another good deed this organization does is employ special needs adults through their ECF Exceptional Packaging Service. It provides these individuals with opportunities and self confidence they may not otherwise experience.